minecraft | george

13

-

-

,,YOU SUCK Y/N, YOU ACTUALLY SUCK!" george screamed as he chased me with a sword, hitting me all over again.

george and i were playing minecraft, while george was streaming. it was sort of like a manhunt thing, but if i lose, i have to gift him 10 tier 3 subs. i was already looking for the stronghold, i had all of the ender eyes, some armour, beds and a bow with some arrows.

i was so ready to win.

,,LEAVE ME ALONE YOU PSYCHO" i yelled back, turning my character around and hitting him to slow him down and turning back around, running away. i placed lava underneath me to slow george down even more.

,,WHAT" he quickly yelled, his character on fire. he quickly pulled out a water bucket, placing it underneath his character, stopping the fire.

,,WHO SUCKS NOW BITCH" i screamed, laughing like a maniac turning around and looking at his character, but still running fowards. when i looked back i realized im running straight into a ravine.

,,FUCK! NO!" i yelled as i fell into the ravine.

*y/u/n fell from a high place*

,,NOOOOO" i yelled at the top of my lungs, as george wheezed, laughing uncontrollably. i put my head in my hands, sighing.

,,that doesn't count! you didn't kill me!" i screamed into my mic, defensively. hitting my table.

,,but you still died, y/n! you know what that meaaaans!!" george said teasingly, laughing. setting his game to creative mode and teleporting to me, when i clicked the respawn button.

,,no! that's not fair!" i said fake crying ,,i'm not a bilionare like you!"

LMFAOOO Y/N

NO WAY

NOOOO Y/N

GEORGE W

i read the chat on my second monitor.

,,i'll be waiting for the subs y/n! thank you very muchhh" george laughed, as i sighed all over again. george started placing random blocks all over the map while flying.

,,thats is so not fair!"

-

,,okay guys! that'll be it for the stream! thank you for watching! byeeee!" george said waving to the camera smiling ( :] )

,,bye guyss!" i said crouching next to georges character, clicking.

george ended the stream, as i logged off minecraft.

,,im so fucking pissed! i can't believe i died like that!" i yelled, playing with my hair. looking at georges discord icon.

,,oh come on, it's okay y/n! you'll do better next time" he said sarcastically, knowing i probably won't.

,,i'm mad at you! don't talk to me ever again!" i said dramatically, obviously joking.

,,WHAT? what did i d-" george got interrupted by me leaving the call. i got up from my chair, and plopped myself on my bed, tired after 3 hours of streaming and playing this block game. i laid for maybe 15 seconds, until i heard my office door open.

,,baby, come on! it's just a game!" george said walking to my office, laying next to me, rubbing my back.

i turned my head to look at him, he was smiling ear to ear. i scoffed, turning my head the other way, george laughed, grabbing my waist and turning my whole body to face him, i gasped at the sudden movement. he was leaning his head onto his hand as he looked down at me, laying down. i looked up at him.

,,you don't have to give me any subs, you know that was just for the stream" he said moving my hair out of my face, slowly leaning in, kissing my forehead. i smiled, blushing.

,,i knoww! i just wanted to win for once!" i laughed, sitting up and facing george.

,,you have to practice babe! you'll get in eventually." george said, sitting up as well. he cupped my face, smiling. i leaned in, kissing his lips, he tasted like a freshly drunk coca cola. i smiled.

,,did you open the coca cola i bought?" i asked, licking my lips, his eyes widened.

,,nooo?" he moved his eyes left to right, i chuckled, kissing his lips once again. looking into his eyes, asking myself how did i deserve this idiot. i smiled to myself, slowly running my fingers through georges hair, fixing it up.

,,double or nothing?" i asked, looking at my monitor and back at him.

,,oh it's on!" george said quickly pecking my cheek and running back into his office, i chuckled going back to sit in my chair.