famous | quackity

22
50k special
(love u all, note from me at the end of the chapter, read if u want to<3)

-

-

,,ladies and gentlemen, welcome quackity!" the annoucer spoke as people started cheering. alex walked to the stage, arms spread with a cheesy smile on his face. he walked all the way to the chairs, where his friends sat as he waved his hands at his fans, they were still cheering, screaming his name. alex looked around himself greeting his friends that were sitting all around, badboyhalo, skeppy, dream, sapnap, george, foolish, wilbur, tommy, niki, phil, karl and many more. they were all there. all the people he loved were around him, enjoying this amazing feeling of being loved by so many others with him.

while i sat in the front row, he didn't even look at me. of course? why would he? he's enjoying himself, looking around, seeing all the smiling faces mesmerised by his looks, smile and jokes.

let him enjoy his moment y/n.

his smile made my heart flutter, all i could focus on was him.

the event started roughly 10 minutes ago, creators were introduced and sat down on chairs on the stage, fans were screaming frantically, finally being able to see their favorite person they've only seen behind a screen.

not me though, i am not like them. i'm alexs girlfriend, 4 years, yeah. a long time.

he wanted to bring me along, like always. i've always supported him, no matter what. every event, every stream, every video, every discord call. i was there. we did agree on one thing though.

the fans can't know that 'quackity' has a girlfriend.

they would lose their minds, parasocial relationships are a whole another lever of crazy, and i'm not risking a doxx. neither is alex. all of his friends knew me though, his friends are my friends.

,,okay guys, all of the creators are finally here! so how about we start with a q&n?" the man with the microphone spoke loudly, everyones screams just got louder and louder ,,we asked you on twitter to send us questions, and you guys delivered with over 50 thousand comments!" cheering was heard as the creators themselves clapped, feeling proud of themselves for having such an influence.

,,okay first question, george! what is your sexuality?" the man asked.

my eyebrows scrunched up, why would he ask such a personal question?
y/n, it's just a joke. you're overthinking it.

i looked at george who got as red as a tomato, he brought the mic to his lips, shaking his head a bit.

,,what kind of a question is that?" george said in a slighty uncomfortable voice, raising his eyebrow, everyone in the room laughed nervously.