girlfriend | george

17

-

-

to be honest, george was the type of boyfriend every girl wants.

he gives me attention all the time, he never makes me feel guilty about anything.
he cuddles me every night or when i'm having a hard a time.
he buys me gifts, all the time, he also buys me my own food. because he doesn't like sharing.
him and my family go along so well.
he texts me to make sure im home safe, he makes sure im okay when we're not together.

the only thing is, no one knows about our relationship, no one.

not even dream, sapnap, karl, quackity. no one.

george liked to keep his private life out of his work life. he always told me he's too scared to tell his friends, because they might accidentally leak our relationship.

and you know, i get that, i understand. i really do.

but lately it's been bugging me, a lot.
a lot of girls message george, obviously. they stop him on the street and flirt with him, he gets asked for his number all the time. his friends are trying to set him up with a girl right now, and that is seriously my limit.

,,oh come on, george, you finally need to get laid!" nick said through discord, while i was sitting next to george, listening to the whole thing.
george sighed, shifting uncomfortably. my smile quickly faded away as i heard those words. george looked at me with an apologetic smile, putting his hand on my thigh, squeezing it lightly in reassurance.

,,yeah, you've been alone for so long! let us set you up with her! she's got a fat ass, big titties, long hair." oh. so she basically has everything i don't have. my gaze dropped to my hands, fidgeting with my fingers.

,,yeah, you said that was your type right?" clay added.

huh?

i turned my head to george, his lips narrowed. he looked at the discord icons, not saying anything for a second.

,,no! what? i dont want anyone guys. i don't want a relationship right now, leave me alone, god.." he said stuttering nervously.

,,WAIT SHUT UP GEORGE. she just texted me, i'm adding her to the call" nick said, mine and georges eyes widened. we looked at each other nervously, george then muted himself.

,,what the fuck george?" i asked, starting to get mad.

,,what? you're acting like it's my fault. i can't do anything!" he argued, poiting at the screen.

,,leave the fucking call george, that's what you can do!" i threw my hands up in the air, my face was getting red from anger, if he just left the call, he can make up an excuse why later. it is not that hard.

,,I CANT Y/N! they'll ask me later and introduce her to me later." he raised his voice, he heard voices in his headphones so he unmuted himself.

,,hi gogy" i heard a high pitched voice from the headphones, my fist clenched. i glanced at george, only for his eyes to be fixated on the screen.

,,uh, hi" he said nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

,,oh youre fucking joking" i mumbled for only me and george hear, i got up. i'm not going to listen to this shit anymore. george noticed me, he quickly muted himself again.

,,where are you going? i thought you were going to watch me play" he asked, turning his chair to me as he grabbed my wrist gently.

,,george, i'm not listening to some random bitch flirting with you. if your friends finding out you have a girlfriend is this big of a disaster, i don't think i want to be part of it. enjoy the attention." i said, walking out of the door, to the living room.

,,baby, come on" george said but i closed the door.

i sat on the couch, tears slowly running out of my eyes. i wrapped myself in a blanket, turning on the tv.

-

george pov.

fuck.

she was right.

but there is nothing more important than her in my life.

i quickly unmuted myself, removing the girl from our call.

,,what the fuck george?" clay yelled.

,,georgeuh! well, now we now why you're not getting laid" nick laughed, with clay joining.

,,shut the fuck up, both of you" i said and the call went silent ,,come over to my house, i wanna introduce you to someone" i said, leaving the call and getting up from my chair, going to the living room.

seeing y/n cry was a serious fear of mine. i couldn't stand the fact that i made her feel any negative emotion.

i went to sit next to her on the couch, wrapping my hands around her, hugging her tightly as she softly sobs into my chest.

,,i'm sorry baby, you're right. i think it's time to tell my friends, you're so important to me. i just want you to be happy, please don't cry. im sorry" my voice broke. she softly looked up at me. i caressed her head, kissing her forehead softly.

,,i love you so much" i hugged her tighter, she wrapped her hands around me.

,,i love you too"

,,clay and nick are coming over, they'll be here in like 10 minutes" i said, she looked shocked.
her head shot up looking at me, i smiled softly.

the euphoria i felt when she smiled back was incredible. i couldn't do anything else than kiss her. she laughed softly, wiping off her tears.

we snuggled up, talking and cuddling a bit, until we heard a knock on the door.

y/ns eyes shot up looking at me, she looked terrified. i laughed, letting go of her, going to open the door. seeing clay and nick, the both had sweatpants and hoodies on. they had sort of a worried look on their faces.

i laughed "welcome" i said.

,,what the fuck george? what happened — w —" clay said confused.

,,come in"

they both stepped into our house, confused as fuck. they just stood there, looking around until both of their eyes focused on y/n.

its like it all made sense to them, as their eyes widened. they looked at me, then at each other, then at y/n.

,,this is my girlfriend, y/n" i said pointing my hand at her, walking up to her, wrapping my arm around her side

,,hi!" she waved, smiling.

,,hi!" clay and nick both waved back in sync. their eyes wide, smiling ear to ear.

and.. yeah, thats how our friendship started