Memory lane and original siblings

Timothy POV

We're in Chicago, I've always wanted to come here. When I originally thought of where I would go for college it would have been here or New York. Constantly busy which is the opposite of mystic falls, now though if I think of college I would need one that's somewhere close to a vast forest for when I shift. Supernatural problems am I right?

I wish I could tell you all the amazing sights I saw but unfortunately we are only here for two reasons. Reason 1 - to see a witch that may help Nik discover why his hybrids were a complete failure and reason 2 - a trip down memory lane for Stefan. I don't understand why that second one is important but apparently it is. We walk into a bar and the inside is huge but very empty. A dark woman with buzz cut white hair walks out.

Nik: So a hybrid walks into a bar..

Gloria: Don't, you may be immortal but that doesn't make you funny. I remember you and you're a new face.

Timmy: I'm Timmy, hi!

Stefan: Yeah, you're Gloria. I don't mean to sound rude but shouldn't you ah?

Gloria: Be old and dead? Now if I die who looks after this place?

Nik: Gloria is a very powerful witch.

Gloria: I can slow the ageing down with some spells and herbs, it'll catch up to me one day. Now what do you want.

Blunt and beautiful, I like her.

Nik: Stefan why don't you get us a drink? I need your help.

Gloria: Oh I've heard, a hybrid out trying to make more hybrids. That type of news travels fast.

Nik: So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse and killed the doppelgänger, it should be working!

Gloria: To know what went wrong I need to contact the witch that created the spell.

Nik: Well that'll be the original witch and she's very dead.

He seems far too happy about that statement.

Gloria: Then I need a way of contacting her. Bring me Rebekah.

Bring her who?

Nik: Rebekah? Rebekah is very much unavailable right now.

Gloria: She has what I need. Bring me Rebekah and I can contact the original witch.

Stefan: What the hell is this? This is me and you together?

I look and see a picture of Nik and Stefan smiling in a photo from the 20's, they both look actually happy. It's cute to see.

Nik: Like I said Stefan, Chicago is a magical place.

We walk back to a storage facility with Stefan trying to get answers out of Nik and Nik happily ignoring him. Once we get far enough in I see 4 coffins, this must be the rest of Nik's family. Before I can ask any questions I am lifted up into a coffin by Nik, an embarrassing surprised squeal leaves my lips and I just pretend nothing happened. Nik goes on to tell the story how Stefan actually knew 2 originals, Nik and his supposed sister. Who I learned is this Rebekah chick Gloria was talking about, which I'm thankful for.

No I'm not jealous, simply curious. Moving on.

We leave the warehouse again after Nik compels the guard to allow his sister to feed on him till he dies. How lovely, then I'm dragged to an empty dust filled apartment. It looks like no one's been in in years but smells like someone was recently here. Nik makes the same conclusion but we all agreed an empty apartment in Chicago must get broken into all the time.