Winter wonderland and numbness

(Author note - I am doing a small time skip so we can get to The Originals)

Timmy POV

It's the night before my mothers Winter Wonderland and honestly I'm annoyed. I have been horny as hell all day and Nik has decided now would be a good time to paint. So I have decided now would be a good time to distract him.

I am currently putting on the finishing touches to my outfit. I'm wearing a lacy red thong, matching stockings and I have just finished clipping on my matching red collar and leader. After Nik came back from the dead our sex drive has been insatiable, but we can't get enough of each other. I ordered the collar and leader online last week hoping he will like it and not be freaked out by it.

I place a large dressing gown over myself so I can hide my outfit until the perfect opportunity.

Making my way to Nik's art room I feel nervous but I'm already hard, if he can't sense I am practically dripping for him when I walk in the room I will question his hybrid abilities.

I walk into the room and he's so engrossed in the painting he doesn't even turn to see me. Disappointment starts to brew but if I don't get my ass thoroughly ruined this evening I will use the vibrator he bought me for a month straight, and he won't be permitted to touch. My own personal brand of torture.

Timmy: I know it's a Winter Wonderland but a giant snowflake is a bit much don't you think?

That gets his attention, he turns to me with confusion and looks like a small amount of doubt.

Nik: That's not all you see is it? A giant snowflake?

I walk up to him so I'm standing just behind him while he looks at the nearly completed painting.

Timmy: I was only kidding. I'll tell you what I can see though, I can see the loneliness that comes with Winter. People stay away from the cold and those who live alone feel more lonely with the holiday season. It's dark like the nights of the colder months and it seems almost sad? Like a reminder that just because it's the holiday season doesn't mean that people don't feel sadness. That's what I see.

He looks down at me in awe as if I've just unlocked his secret to painting, I know he puts his soul into his painting. He portrays so many of his feelings into the canvas that someone who doesn't know him would think he's an amazing artist, they don't look deeper to see the sad reality of most of his work. Dark, cold and lonely. It's how he views himself a lot of the time, I'm trying to slowly show him he's not alone. Just like he's helping me find my voice. We help each other.

Nik: Thank you for looking past what it seems to be.

I cuddle him from behind and know this is the perfect time.

Timmy: Come to bed?

Nik: I'll be there in a while little wolf, I want this to be fully dried by the morning.

He goes to pick up his brush so I step back and let the dressing down pool at my feet. I drop my voice to a seductive whisper.

Timmy: Are you sure I can't convince you?

He turn around with my mouth open to say something but then freezes in place. His eyes roam my body while I play with the end of the leader, they get noticeably darker. He sets his paint brush down then starts taking predatory moves towards me. I go to move back but he grabs the leader and tugs hard so I fall into him.

Nik: Now what do we have here? Hmm?

I look up at him through my lashes and make my eyes go big, giving me an innocent expression. Even if what I'm wearing is definitely not innocent.