More requests and info

Hey y'all , I have been feeling kind of tired for the last few days because of work and shit so I'm going to be including some stuff about the new stories.

I know that some people didn't like my Tyler x Logan story because it didn't show off their love but more of their lust, but that's what the NSFW Halloween stories are for. 

ALSO THE HALLOWEEN STORIES ARE OFF THE MAIN PLOT OF THIS FAN FICTION. So I will be writing an new story about them after I finish the Halloween stories and the new Aiden x Ash.
(This is to put as much quality into the Logan x Tyler ship)

I also see you guys skipping over my Ben x Taylor Story to go to the Aiden x Ashlyn stories, go read them I know that Aiden x Ashlyn stories are your favorites and they are mine too. But I put my time into these and I would like it if you go back and read them.

But to be nice to all the Aiden x Ashlyn readers I would like you to know that I'm working on an very cool story about them going on an date to Aiden favorite theme park. 

One last note, I am accepting requests for new ideas because I just love them so much, and making an discord sever for all my fanfictions and yes that's plural. BECAUSE I AM MAKING AN NEW STORY (Not SBG)

DOWN TO EARTH FAN FICTION DROPS AFTER I FINSH ALL THAT I CURRLETY HAVE PLANNED FOR SBG.

Thanks so much to break 100 Views, and to show my thanks I making an cool discord for all my fans.

And to higher quality I will be making all my stories 1000+

Make sure to put your request in the comments!!!!