Ashlyn x Aiden... (Chestache) ***Warnings***

Don't Forget to join the discord - https://discord.gg/TrqdCRMeAK

Warnings- Alot of mental issues, self-harm, depression. and shit like that.

Also to my  readers this is not the date one I was talking about earlir

THIS STORY IS NOT CANNON TO MY OTHER ONES

Messages

Aiden - ash can I come over I really need someone to talk to.

Ashlyn - are you okay you haven't be talking alot.

Aiden - no...

Ashlyn - scale it 1-10 

Aiden - 11

Ashlyn - then come over here now.

5 minutes later Aiden was at her house at her widow. 

Ashlyn POV

*oh he's here... is he crying?*

Ashlyn quickly unlocked her window and hugs the blonde quickly, his sobbing was so thick she could feel it.

"ash" Aiden sobbed

"yes?" Ashlyn said quietly 

"can we go lay down please?"

Ashlyn then realized how he was sitting, and quickly threw her laptop off her bed. Aiden slowly walked over, the aura that came from him smelled like sadness.

"lay down honey, let me get an extra blanket" Ashlyn spoke.

It seemed that the bed turned black as he sat down, he chest stung like crazy. 

Ashlyn put his head under her chin letting him be able to sob on her shirt, his tears were flowing like waterfalls, she tried to hold hands with him but he quickly hid his hands from her.

"Aiden? whats wrong?"

"nothing."

"not nothing, there's something wrong and your lying to me"

The word lying stung like an bullet to Aiden. He couldn't take it anymore, he broke down again.

"I..."

As Aiden was finding his words she took his hand and move his selve up.

...

Cuts...

Ashlyn starting crying 

"aiden why didn't to talk to me"

"I.. I.."

"talk to me honey"

"I have some issues... mental issues... and the voice said it would stop talking if I did this to myself, and then it made me stop eating, It even made me fall down 2 flights of stories last week cause I ate twice in an day. I.. I was one step away from jumping before the switch in the zone"

"Aiden I don't know much about this type of stuff so here's my idea to help you out an bit."

"what is it?" 

"stay with me. everyday, every night , and every morning."

"if that will help me."

"I hope so now lets get some sleep."

"sounds good."

THE END

I was reading some heavy shit and felt like I needed to write something like this and you can bet on my ass that'll make one about Taylor x Ben.

The real big on about Ashlyn x Aiden is almost done.

Don't Forget to join the discord - https://discord.gg/TrqdCRMeAK