HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

NOT A CANON CHAPTER. JUST A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL. KEEP IN MIND THEY ARE THIRD YEARS.

Elena put on the two small sharp teeth over her own before inspecting herself in the mirror. She was wearing a black red tight dress with a medium short cape on. Her hair was up in a bun and her skin pale white, wearing a pair of knee high black socks. She had decided to dress as a vampire for Halloween.

She had a pair of black heels on. She twirled, only for Shinso to whistle. "Damn. Boom boy's gonna go feral." Shinso said, the joke making Elena laugh. Katsuki was dressing up as a wolf or rather, werewolf for Halloween. "You think?" Elena asked, twirling. He nodded, sitting up in her bed. "I mean, he gets fucking crazy for you when you're just in sweatpants. You'd wear a trash bag and he'd probably like that as well. But this, agh you're gonna have a rough night." He said, making Elena snort at his remark.

"Can you stop with the jokes already." She laughed. Shinso had decided to be Frankenstein. "You know, that costume really fits. Frankenstein was a tired scientist after all. And you look fucking insane." She said, smirking. He shrugged and agreed before getting up off the bed. "Alright, I have to go see Denki. I'll see you later?" Shinso asked, looking at her as he put an arm around her shoulder. Denki was going to be Frankenstein's monster. That fit well as well, considering he quite literally was electrical.

"Yeah, of course." She said, kissing his cheek before he let go. "Have fun, but seriously. I want you on time to the party. No fucking." He said, narrowing his eyes at her. Elena laughed. "Sure." she said, smiling at him before he walked out and down the hall, his hands In his pockets. Elena closed the door and smirked.

'Didn't say we couldn't do anything else.'

____________

Elena walked out of the elevator, being met with the sound of loud music. She looked around the crowded room, looking for Katsuki. She perked up when seeing a pair of blonde fluffy ears in the middle of the whole crowd.

She walked through the sweaty bodies and up to Katsuki. She grabbed his hand, getting his attention as he turned to look at her.

Elena could see his pupil's dilating at the sight of her. His eyes wandered over her body as his cheeks flushed red. He grabbed her hand firmly before leading her out of the room, into the yard where a few people were, talking. Most of them couples, and some of them were just alone, those that didn't like parties whom sat alone and stargazed.

Katsuki was quick to kiss her, grabbing her jaw. "Fuck you look beautiful." He said, looking at her. Elena smiled before her hand went up to his wolf ears. "And you look adorable." She said, smiling. Katsuki rolled his eyes before kissing her cheek. "I'm not adorable. I'm scary. Rawr." He said, making Elena laugh.

"If little Eri saw you, she would die." She said, grabbing her phone from the pocket in her dress, and pointing the camera at him and snapping a picture. "You're really photogenic. Tho your school shoot on the first year was horrendous." She said, smiling at the picture.

He groaned. "Don't remind me." He laughed before kissing her temple and wrapping an arm around her shoulder, walking into the house again. They were once more met by loud music. "If it isn't the host in all her glory!" A voice boomed through the speakers as the music became lower. "Elena! Come up here!" Kirishima said. Elena loved his costume.

He was wearing a men in black costume. A few buttons were loose, as well as the tie, and the black glasses were on the top of his head. Momo had also made a small fake alien to be on his shoulder.

Elena sweat dropped, glaring at him before she walked with Katsuki to the start of the DJ booth. She let go of his hand and walked up to Kirishima. "Elena Aizawa everybody!" Kirishima yelled, making everybody sheer. Some boys whistled before yelling.