~|Chapter 3|~

|H/n|

I don't know why I stopped talking to her. I felt bad when I cut her off from my life. I missed her, her giggle. Some part of me felt empty when I cut her off.

After summer holidays when I started in 8th grade. I got more dry in replies and messages when it came to y/n. I felt bad. 8th grade really fucked me up, I kid you not. It drained the living shit out of me that's when I did i left her I think.

It wouldn't matter cause me and y/n cause were no good for each other, besides we could've never been together.

For my 14th birthday she got me a present, I loved it so much. I wish I could've tell her myself that I loved the present she got me. Things took a turn when she started in 8th grade and I in 9th.
I felt guilty. In the moment I saw her I felt guilty, for what I did.

holy fuck.

It hurts seeing her everyday during school hours and not being able to talk to her, to start a conversation with her. I've noticed that she has looked at me a few times, I felt bad.

I felt guilty for not telling her why I left, I don't even have a good enough reason. We had a lot of  good memories together. I've noticed her wearing hoodies from August to late November, but she changed.

•~<|**|>~•
————
————
|Y/n|

The start of 8th grade was terrifying like to be honest starting 8th grade without Sasha, all of it was wrong. It's been almost 10 months since I've last talked to h/n. Great. Now I have to see him everyday until 07's last school year. I hated h/n for what he did but I missed him. I also couldn't have been more worried about him.

why am I worried? He's fine.

But I've noticed that he's lost interest in his old habits. Stayed in a lot. I don't know why I still cared about h/n but after being friends for a long time now I guess I do care. It's his life though.

————

I hated my class, well like I don't actually hate them but they're annoying asf. Im pretty much sure that was obvious.

As I went outside I saw h/n and Calvin (his friend). There he was.

h/n

They were cleaning up the autumn leaves. I wanted to help and well so I did, I used the side of my shoe to make sure they got all of the leaves. I pulled my phone out from my bag.

"So you have your phone on you?" He asks.

Wow. We haven't spoken in months and that's the first thing he says? I gave a small nod when we all turned to see one of the schools janitor there, standing by the entrance to the building. Clarissa is one of the many woman that works as a janitor at our school. She has curly black hair and dark toned skin.

"Oh my, what a wonderful job you guys have done. Maybe you 10th graders deserves a surprise before Christmas!" She says.

I think she must've forgotten that I was there. I did help them too. What about us 9th graders hm?

"I also helped them!" I told her practically giving her a death stare.

" You're not a tenth grader sorry y/n" she said as she walked inside.

I sigh. Fuck tenth graders think they're cool and shit.

"Y/n you didn't even help" h/n began.

"I DID!" I yelled quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

"Don't you have class y/n?" He looked at me.

"Yeah, I have biology"

"Why are you here then?"

" Because I was bored h/n"

•~<|**|>~•
————
————
|H/n|

"Because I was bored h/n" she replied looking at me annoyed.

Y/n left when we came back from dumping the leaves in the forest. I missed her so fucking much  that whenever I saw her I felt guilty as I've told myself it's my fault. Now she was dating my best friend Jaden. He is family so I have to be happy for him right? I couldn't be happy for him.

He talks about y/n all the time. I never told him that me and y/n were once friends. oh well.

(Time skip to Friday 4.11.22)

I look up at notice Jaden walking in my classroom and walking towards me. As if my day couldn't be any worse than it already is. He grabs a chair and sits beside me.

"Y/n, still has my hoodie. Kind of reget giving it to her now" he chuckles.

"ok and?" I reply coldly.

"You ok h/n?" He asks.

I force a smile and nod.

Honestly I wanted to off myself right there.

(schools is over)

The only thing I could think about was y/n.

Jaden has no fucking game like he doesn't even know how to treat a woman. y/n deserves better, sorry but it's true.

Once I came home I walked upstairs to my room where I collapsed on my bed and groaned. I need y/n. I am in love with her, I think. Fuck this man. I grabbed my headphones on and listened to my playlist and slowly dozed off too sleep.

// DREAM//

I walked up to her and hugged her from behind.

" My darling y/n, how are you"  I asked.

"Im good, what about you h/n?" She replied while she turned around to face me.

She's so perfect.

" Want to sleep over at mine? We can have a Harry Potter Marathon" I said while pulling her close to my body and burying my head in her neck.

" Do you mean it h/n?" she asked as she rested her hands in my hair.

"Yes."

<time skip to after school>

I'm walking home when all of a sudden I hear y/n shout " H/n, wait up!" .  I see her tiny legs trying to run down the hill. She's so short. I chuckle at my thought when she kisses me on the cheek.

"Why hello there" I look down at her, cupping her face in my hands.

" My mum said I could sleepover!, so your house right now?" She says excitedly.

"If you want darling" I replied while making sure its safe to cross the road.

As soon as we get inside, y/n goes to find my mum.

I tell her that my mums at work.

//End of Dream//