~|Chapter 12|~

|Tom's pov|

I think we all know what happens in the end, if you put two n two together you get four and then you get a happy ending. But what happens if you don't get four?.

Why do we trust those whom have wronged us. Why is it we try to make everything work even though it can't work. Why do we go to therapists for help we don't even need.

Sometimes I want to know the secrets that is very well hidden in whatever we see or hear.

Why do we lie? I don't think people like lying, but at the same time I think people love to lie. Wether if it's for their own cause or to protect someone. Never really thought of lying to be a part of manipulation but it seems like it is. You know when people lie you can tell that their lying by their facial expressions, body language etc. I want to know why.

Lies, lies, Lies.

It doesn't make sense talking about lying, manipulation, suicide, depression, death, self harm but yet all of these words have a meaning to them don't they? Well I guess they do.

Stalking.

There's a good and a bad way of stalking. I think people who stalk their significant other or partner is very much insecure and doesn't trust their partner/ significant other. It makes no sense. The other day I tried stalking someone. I looked up how to find some one really quick and you know Google had very reliable sources of information. Don't take this seriously but I found their accounts on social media, their address, family members and school. But be careful cause stalking can be like a drug, once you try it you get addicted to it and then you can't stop.

should we get back to it?

no.

You know mental hospitals where they send kids to get better care/ treatment. Its bullshit because;

- you can't force to someone to get better
- usually makes people's mental health worse
-shitty treatment

Maybe I'm wrong? oh well. I think mental hospitals should be dedicated to those that are actually sick in the head and need to be put away you know? I don't want to be a lawyer or a fbi agent or anything like that cause I don't fuck with politics.

Because everything with politics is absolute nonsense, taxes, brexit, war, bill prices rising, global warming, plastic in the ocean, people getting killed, murders unsolved. I think honestly that politicians could've done better, could've made better laws to be honest.

It's really hard to say what I mean when I can't put the words together, like I know what to say but don't know how to say it.

—————
February 28th
—————

|Sarah|

(TW:Abuse)

Im not friends with y/n or Lexi, well.. I haven't blocked them yet. But I don't know why I keep doing this. I say that I don't want to be their friend but I always come back to them. If im being honest I've kind of been a bad friend.

I've back talked y/n a lot to Lexi, and Lexi really has nothing to do with it because it's between me and y/n. However I keep taking it out over others.

I need y/n, she understands me. She knows why I am like this I think..anyways what am I saying she always cared about me. And I just have to ruin it. She's really nice but I hate her.

———

''YOU'RE SO STUPID EVEN Y/N IS SMARTER THAN YOU" my dad yelled as he slapped me hard across the face.

I smiled through it. Next day is a new day right? well i guess then I have to pretend, easy right? I've done it ever since summer break of 8th grade.

I'm so done with everything. Everything is about y/n, y/n this and y/n that. I've had enough. Maybe I need to make a plan.

I pull out my phone and start to text Lexi.

(me:) hey Lexi can I call you?

(Lexi:) yeah what's up?

(me:) you know I hate y/n. She's so weird and ugly. She actually thinks people like her. Oh by the way she's stolen a lot of my clothes and stuff. SHE ALSO STOLE WEED FROM MY DAD. She lies a lot. I don't really like her to be honest.