Twisted - Jinyoung

He couldn't accept it. He couldn't accept that they are gone. Jay B, Mark, Jackson, Bambam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae. All dead and he can't believe it. He didn't want to come to face reality. Because he can't he always wanted to be with them no matter what. But now he couldn't why the fuck was he alive but not his bandmates? His close friends?

This didn't make any sense but at the same time, he was trying to cope with it by dancing to their songs. It was fine for him everything was going to be fine. Right? Jinyoung got into the dorm room sitting down on the now-empty bed. Seeing the manager he smiled at him. "Hey, manager!" Jinyoung exclaimed to him.

"Hey, Jinyoung what you doing?" He asked the idol. "Eh nothing probably going to get a tattoo," he says. The manager approves of it as the idol leaves the room. Jinyoung got on the bus and it was empty only he and the bus driver were there. Jinyoung suddenly heard a very very familiar voice.

"I honestly think Yugyeom has too many tattoos," said the familiar voice. Jinyoung looked up and noticed Mark with the others. "Double B that's so rude and yet so true," Jay B says to him. The two laughed together and yet Jinyoung just watched. 'That can't be them it just can't be their dead Jinyoung,' the idol thought to himself.

"Jinyoung!" Jackson exclaimed to him. "G-guys?" he asked him as the others smiled at him. "Hyung what's wrong?" Yugyeom asked him. "N-nothing are you guys okay?" Jinyoung asked them. "Yeah, we're okay why wouldn't we?" Mark asked him. "Anyways I'm good how abo-"

"Hey, who are you talking to?" the bus driver asked him. Jinyoung looked confused as if he didn't think they were dead anymore. "My bandmates... Why?" he asked him. The bus driver sighed "Son there is no one there," he says. "B-But there right there," Jinyoung says to him point to nothing. Nothing Jinyoung wasn't talking to anyone but he was he talking his bandmates.

"Kid are you on drug?" The bus driver asked him. "I'M NOT ON DRUGS!?" Jinyoung snapped at him. He was mental that for a sure now. "Jinyoung why not kill him?" Mark suggested smirking. Jinyoung froze and looked at him. "W-What?" He asked him stuttering. "Kill him I mean he doesn't believe you and we're here so what's the point in having him?" Jackson asked him.

Jinyoung stared at Jackson he did have a point. "Okay, but how the fuck would I kill him anyways?" He asked him as BamBam smirked. "Crash the bus," He says to him as Jinyoung froze remembering how they dead. "N-No," Jinyoung says to him. "Oooo how about killing by punching him to death?" Jay B their leader suggested.

The bus can to a stop and Jinyoung not in control of his body grabs the bus driver as he punched the bus driver over and over again chuckling. It wasn't Jinyoung as he was watching it was JayB.

-

Jinyoung looked at his hands as his eyes widened seeing blood on them. Seeing the dead bus driver and looked at Jay B. "JB... What the fuck did you do?!" He snapped at him. "Kill him duh," he says to Jinyoung. He looked at him as if he wasn't sure if he should be happy or mad at him. "Trust us Jinyoung... don't you want all of us to be together? Forever?" Jay B asked him holding out his hand. The idol was hesitant at first but in the end grabbed his hand and smiled. Not knowing that was a mistake.