Twisted: Lucas

Lucas isn't a mean guy but since he was on hiatus everyone thought he was mean but the hiatus made it look like he was and he hated it. He couldn't see Wayv or NCT none of his friends. Thus leaving an empty void in his heart that nothing can fill. Although he wanted to see them he didn't something was stopping him. Like his mind told him not to go and see them.

Lucas was wearing his Make-a-Wish outfit. His mind filled with the fun memories of the music video making as he smiled at himself wanting those times back. As he sighed he turned his head to his lunch he didn't finish eating he felt sick to his stomach when he ate it. He decided to do an Instagram live.

"Hey guys long time no see!" Lucas said to the fans as a lot of them got on and sent lots of love. He smiles at them. Reading all the nice comments but one caught his attention.

OT22NCTForever: Why is he in on? Like I bet the other members don't even like him.

Which broke his heart a little. "I think I'm going to leave Bye guys," he said ending his live as he put his head against the wall. Making sure tears wouldn't escape him. As he turned in the TV for KBS to watch NCT Dream BeatBox performance.

"So Mark are you excited for performance next?" Sunghoon asked him. "Yeah, I hope everyone at home is ready!" Mark exclaimed in the microphone in English. He smiled before his mind flashed back to something.

"Lucas can you not hug me," Yuta said to him coldly. "Sure Hyung..." he mumbled to himself as he stopped hugging him. As they started dance practice Lucas wondered if they cared.

"Mark... do you guys love me?" He asked the tv even though he knew it wouldn't answer he wanted the answer from him. Lucas watched the full performance and them winning.

"Thank you everyone NCTZEN!" Renjun yelled in the mic. Lucas smiled at the TV seeing Renjun. But None of them mentioned him. It broke his heart a lot.

"Hey guys!" Lucas texted excitedly but no one answered him only reading his text. He sat on the couch he sighed. Lucas typed the song "Kick Back" in Mandarin as it started to play from his phone. Lucas suddenly gets a notification from the phone during Hendery's part. He picks up his phone and puts the C-Pop song on pause.

"Hello, this is SM Entertainment, Lucas of NCT, and I have decided it would be best for him to leave the group, Thank you for understanding. - SM Entertainment," Lucas read to himself. And his eyes widen. 'The fuck?!' he thought to himself as he was angry.

"Those traitors..." he said to himself mad. As his hand clinches into a fist. Lucas's mind was set on one thing revenge he walked over to the kitchen and looked for a knife and he grabbed it. He opens the door and walks over to Wayv's dorm room.

Lucas opens the door. Xiaojun was the first one to hear the door open Xiaojun looked at the door and saw Lucas glaring at the members. "Lucas?" WinWin asked him as the other didn't say anything but ran at WinWin and lunged the knife at his eye. It went through his eye as WinWin and he slowly fell to the floor. Lucas smirked at WinWin's dead body and walked to Kun.

"Oh please Kun you are weak," he said to him as he grabbed a nearby book grabbed his arm, and hit Kun on the back head with the book. Lucas drops the book once Kun's body falls to the floor. Lucas walks over to Hendery who is walking back scared. Lucas grabbed Hendery's microphone before bashing open his head by hitting him over and over again as Hendery's dead body hit the floor and he dropped the microphone next to Hendery's body. Ten tried to run at the door trying to escape before it was locked at.

Lucas grabs him by the arm and walks into the kitchen taking out the spoon and then gouging his left eye. As Ten screams in pain as Lucas throws him into the wall. He walks into the bathroom grabs a needle and thread and walks back to Ten. Before making a forced smile out of thread.

Lucas goes to find YangYang the last one alive. He sees him hiding in the bathroom and smirks as he turns on the bathtub. He then grabs YangYang's neck and forces them to drown him.