cap 4

It had taken me a while to fall asleep that night, thousands of thoughts were going through my mind so much that they were difficult to control Jacky was already completely asleep in his room I stayed in his living room looking towards the empty street, the sound of the empty city They only scared me even more.

The annoying uniformed

are you awake?

what do you want I was going to sleepsee you tomorrow at 4now don't bother me

I could tell the truth although I didn't want to tell the truth, I was a bit nervous to go out with him, if I had a little desire to go out with him, I didn't want to act desperate so I spoke cutting off, I didn't want to tell him about insomnia and fear what was on it I tried to watch a video to fall asleep although I couldn't, then I tried to read a book, it didn't help either, it was already four in the morning and I still couldn't get to sleep, I was already a bit sleepy so I didn't know where I was walking, I went to the bathroom for a moment, when I returned to the sofa I fell asleep at once. It had been hard for me to fall asleep, however I managed it.

- good morning- I heard while I opened my eyes, little by little I saw how I woke up in bed instead of the sofa which scared me- get up, there is a meal for you in the kitchen, wash and dry your uniform when you are ready let me know .

I was terrified, I could have sworn I fell asleep on the sofa I don't know how I ended up in Jacky's bed, when I looked at the time it scared me even more, I didn't have any time left to get to work, it was almost twelve in the afternoon One, I got up quickly getting tangled up in the sheet until I fell to the floor. I could hear Jacky laughing from the kitchen, although I didn't take it too seriously. I didn't want to be late for work so I had dressed pretty quickly.

- I'm leaving, thanks for giving me accommodation.

I ended up grabbing my breakfast to leave quickly, Jacky's house was quite close, it hadn't taken me long to get to work, the biggest problem was the two assholes, both Mick and Boss were waiting for me with a bad smile at the entrance of the store, it was It was more than clear that I had stayed in someone else's house, I had my clothes washed and even ironed, something that I didn't even do in a crazy way, since I knew them they knew well that I liked to go out at night and have a good night even if it was more four years the last time they did not have much confidence in me.

- tell me everything, yesterday you didn't come home or tell me you left me worried all night, now you're going to come in and tell me everything.

I really don't know what I hate more, my job, my life, Mick or the friendship of Mick and Boss, I tried to tell them everything I knew while I fixed the whole store and of course the two of them were sitting together very comfortably.

- Don't be such rats, I'm more than sure that you two should be as strong as a drawer when you see each other, I have my experience, so you decide either leave me alone or admit your relationship once and for all.

- I have a better idea, you leave us alone and I won't take your salary, now get to work.

I've already decided, Mick and Boss go fuck each other, I could create my own store that way I'll ruin the business that they ask me for a job the only problem, I didn't study for any of this, except to be somewhat productive, they really annoy me, to be honest, their relationship annoyed me more, they are not a couple that I know of, not that I suppose, in all these years I only know one thing in my long years of knowledge as a name I can say, if they are not in a relationship I I don't have eggs.

I continued with my job, horny as well as poor, so working is the only thing left, fixing the counter as always, I could do other things yes, I don't want to, at the counter I don't do anything, just fake a smile and that's it, sometimes I would go out to smoke so I couldn't be more comfortable.

- Welcome to Skate-er done, I don't give a damn, what do you want, there's a track, there a repair station, and there are the bathrooms.

- I'll leave my nephew for a while, I'm going to get something, I'll see you at 4-he whispered to me

- You disgust me, stay away- I walked away- look kid, you see those two, they have told me they want to play with you- I smiled getting rid of that boy.

- You'll see, I'll make you fall at my feet.

- whatever you say minion, now if you don't want anything else you can go.

there is only one thing that I don't like, womanizers who believe in flirting, I'm so disgusting,

 even more so this dwarf, of course, I hate him, the bad thing is my tastes whenever I hate someone I end up liking him, apart from agreeing to go to one appointment with him, with a uniformed man, I don't know what's really wrong with me.

time went by I was still lost in my thoughts, I hate myself, when I went out to smoke a cigarette I kept thinking about my miserable life, like every time I had gone out with someone I just screwed up, now I had a worse position, not anymore I am as young as before, I don't know anything about the current world.

- hey, Andrew, I brought you this cream, it will help you deal with the pain of your wound.
It was the first time that someone remembered me and cared about me, even I forgot that my wrist was almost broken, he was standing with a smile to help me with that, it's such a beautiful detail, if it weren't so tedious, I'll continue watching her flirts make me angry.

- I didn't ask you, but thanks.

- now for sure I am leaving.

It has gone, the counter just for me again, I stared at the cream seriously, I slowly took off the protector I had to pour the cream little by little, it was cold and soft with a smell of strawberries that made me throwing up, I don't hate the smell of strawberries, as I said, I hate Boss and Mick, they had come up to me while he was pouring the cream on me with a more than unpleasant smile; removing the slight smile that I had for an abundant seriousness I went out to smoke. As time passed I looked at my wrist remembering the Minion somewhat happy and bewildered, he had given me a special cream for sprains, I remember that I never told him that I had sprained my hand, I could have broken or cut it, as I knew it was a twist the only way was with the ultimate match, the match had surely been seen.

-Why are you smiling so much?

-I'm sure it's because of his uniform.

- I'll live in peace when you two shut up your fucking mouths, I'm going to work I still have two hours left.

I took off putting out the cigarette with my shoes to hide my slight smile.

- He only smiles with girls, I'm sure it's because of the uniform- I heard Boss say in the background.

- I know him before you, I'm telling you, he doesn't even smile with them because you think they all want him, I bet they end up together.

- whoever loses cleans the slide for 4 months

They are really unpleasant, why would I be happy for that man, I could be a little excited about the date, that didn't say it was for him, I hadn't dated for many months, I forgot what they were like.