cap. 21

Mark- Are you better? - My head hurts, I'm scared, I see everything black and my eyes are open, I only hear Lohan while my head spins - the police came to ask some things.

- I didn't do anything- I got up quickly sitting down, I'm moving my head to the sides without being able to see anything

Andrew

- Well, let's go, it won't be long before the first game- I stand separating myself from Brank who has me locked in a hug while he sleeps, I have to go but he's so cute that it's inevitable for me not to play with his cheeks- wake him up- with a kiss made him smile and so I finally stopped to get dressed.

I will be poor, but always clean, before each game it is always important to go out bathed and with a bag with the uniform, always tidy even if my room is the opposite but there it is different, moments of sadness, anger and something else accompany it and that cannot be changed.

- Are you ready? - I left the bathroom, with the towel and a smile.

- eh, yes, but, a doubt, now that we are here and I see how you get along with the team and that kiss- he looked at me a bit badly but I repeat he allowed it and I was drunk- Has he never been seductive?

- in my 25 years yes but not now.

- Oops, show me before they arrive- Brank looks excited I don't know why, I shook my head as a sign of "don't screw yourself" but his smile is still there, and if I like something it's to make him happy so it's my turn.

- Let me heal my wrist first, just let me know, if it stops you it's not my problem.

I finished applying cream and putting on the blindfold when I went to Brank who is standing at the door as soon as he left, I quickly closed the door, leaving only the two of us, I put my forearm on top of the door to be closer to Brank's face. brank.

-Do you know how to please a man?-I smiled as I grabbed his parts and massaged them gently, his surprised face only tells me that I'm starting well, his whole face is smiling

-First you make him feel good- I approached his ear with a smile, I felt his vibrate and emotion so much that he let out a kind of moan- that's when you unbutton his pants and appreciate his interior- I smiled getting closer to his ear- you whisper to him something: I would like to be the cream that fills the donut you have to take advantage of having his ear close, lick it and bite it while you see his senses fade to end up doing everything he likes- in this case, lick and suck yes ear his neck.

With a smile I separated from Brank who fell exhausted on the ground, I don't know if it's pleasure or pain, just like that it gives me time to change because I still don't have clothes. I fixed the uniform last night, I just needed to make a bow, our team should have women but hey, not one wanted to get involved, and the committee understood that, they still have me and Jev, if they tell us something everyone likes us, do we count ? well we are not a girl or feminine we do not want that well it seems ridiculous to me to be "feminine" it is better to be strong without fear of fights, but hey is my opinion, I am still the most macho of that team, apart from the pink and blue They are uglier, I mean, sky blue and that horrible pink that burns your eyes, do you know if it's beautiful? our team colors, Tiffany Blue, Purple and Tangerine Orange.

After my dilemma of the tournament I finally come out happy, Brank moved a year to throw some water that is still red, well that or he is going to do something else more perverted, well I still had to go out 10 minutes ago and I just go out now. As soon as I opened the door, the whole team was waiting for me, sitting in the corridor.

-Look who deigned to leave, besides with a smile, oh okay old man, who thinks he came out of an UhUh? -An x from the team who only knows how to fuck raised his arm accompanied by the entire team.

- You forget the bag- he opened the door with Shame and likewise left- let's go... I listened to them, that hasn't happened- he responded embarrassedly hiding behind my back while he grabbed my hand, a bus is coming to pick us up, it's 4 o'clock In the afternoon, I'm hungry and I want to eat, I say eat.

The stadium is 30 minutes from the hotel so it's a long trip to go, this match will be here, the next one will be our turn in 3 weeks, so we return to our country and the second round will be played there, so plenty of time. the road is normal, a city full of people and locals, while the bus is slowed down by the tail, the whole team sings recreational songs like "a, e, i, o, u, banana", "if I take the cap off the bottle" among others, Brank sleeps I imagine he finally has days off from work, he must be very tired, he looks so cute sleeping like this.

Most of the team fell asleep, I'm in the back of the bus and the coach is in the passenger seat, which is annoying when I have to talk to him, for a few months now, even before the accident with the previous game, well, yes, I'm Thinking of retiring, I've been doing this for many years, every day I want to die more and poor,

I have more pills than money and well, it doesn't give me that much money after taxes, although this gives me more money I haven't really felt well, every night I take at least 2 pills, even the night before, the last thing I want is for Brank I found out that I went through this, not even because of a serious illness, although the lack of exercise also hurts me, a bad life such as alcohol consumption, I have not taken any medication so well, I just wanted to wait for the day I leave to die.

- Andrew, have you decided yet? I imagine so, well it's better for you, you can still help the team, are you going to wait until the tournament is over?

- If I tell you the truth, I think it will be better to leave as soon as possible, I don't know how much I have left and I prefer to spend more time with my friends, I think I will make it to this game or the next one.

- please, keep the uniform, I hope your life goes well, after today's tournament I will tell you the news.

We arrived at the dome five minutes after the talk, the whole team was calm, while I was resting and very nervous, it's my first game in months and I don't want this to happen to me again, although it would be a good excuse to leave