cap 14

You could say that I'm comfortable, if people saw me they would think anything, so to speak, the only one who would be somewhat uncomfortable would be Brank. It's easily like that, he works but I'm in his chair and he's shy on top of my legs while I hug him, I'm already bored of watching and lying on the floor watching TV so it's more comfortable for him to be on top of me and me under him hugging him with love, nothing perverted like most people who no longer let us have a nice and tender moment because they only want grotesque shit.

-Andrew, leave me this is too sad- he tries to get out of my hug but he asked for it, I started being unpleasant he was the one who insisted- if someone comes I'm going to die.

- Well, it's your butt, not mine, I started to treat you badly at first, you were the one who insisted.I wanted to continue lying on his back but it was a call that killed me, Mick had called me telling me everything about Mark and he was thinking of sending him to a hospital, I would like to go look for him but I don't like him or I won't like his parents, they are cruel people who leave the freedom of such a dangerous country to a poor boy.

- you are well? you stopped hugging me

-dramas that you are, nothing I just have to go out for a while.

That killed me, Mark is like a son to me when I saw him this morning the scary thing almost died, 8 hours have passed and he is still just as bad as they tell me I am afraid something bad will happen to him and I am not here to take care of him.I'm really worried no one answers my messages or receives my calls or Camille or Mick, I want to know what's going on.

- What's happening?

-No nothing, a problem with Mark, I don't know where he is and he's still sick, I'm afraid it will happen to him.

my desire to cry outweighs my pride, how nervous I am to find out how this is leaving me speechless, I keep waiting for the call from Mick, Camille or even Chief, I try to calm down at least a little, I don't like to cry, the water running down I find my face unpleasant there are only two reasons why I cry in life, either I fake it to play "weak" or something really destroyed me inside.

- Sir, 3 quite rare gentlemen are looking for you.

Our mias focused on the big door where the tall man is standing, he tries to get away from him, but I don't think I'm going to let go, it's not a bad thing that they don't see that he's stopping the mariqueras.

- Hello my love, I come for you- Mick entered mounted on Camile who at the same time was mounted on top of the boss, these do not kill each other luckily- oh sorry, he is with the hater we are leaving.

-Stay aside- with one hand I grabbed both of Brank's cheeks, bending his head a bit, aligning it with mine and thus being able to kiss him deeply and passionately- is he my partner and what? Mick is with Boss and they still haven't admitted it- I smiled at him leaving Brank totally red

- First of all, boss and I have nothing, second we come to the hospital for you, Mark is

 hospitalized- my alarm system went off at that moment. I stopped quickly from the silal to go quickly towards them.

- you can leave your chukistruquis working- Camille as opportune as always.

- No, next question take me with him.

I don't care if they look at me badly, I'm starting to love this weirdo of shit and I don't care what they say about him, he will be a dwarf and for a while part of sticky but that's how I love him anyway, he's kind, tender and a super good person I wouldn't hurt a fly.The elevator trip was very uncomfortable for them, I am very good as I am leaning on this dwarf, do they look at me badly? yes, is it out of envy? surely the 3 are lonelier than a rat in the alley