Chapter 4

Steven's p.o.v

"Thanks" said the girl a bit out of breath.

"No problem beautiful." I said and smiled

She blushed "I'm so glad you saved me." She said in a slightly awkward manner completely ignoring my compliment.

Her bright smile lit up the room and her dimples made her even more beautiful. Her hair was messy but it looked good. A curl fell in front of her face which made her beautiful green eyes pop even more. I gently put her curl behind her ear.

"Are you gonna help untie me or are you just going to stare?" She asks jokingly.

"Uh, yeah.. Haha I was just..." I trailed off, getting lost in her eyes.

"Just what?" She asks while blushing.

"Just admiring your beauty." I said shyly while scarfing the back of my neck.

"You're too kind." She said while smiling.

I walked closer to her. Our faces were just inches away. She batted her eyelashes and bit her lower lip. We made eye contact but I shyly looked away. I raised my hand and moved it towards her. She flinched. I think she expected me to hit her... I wonder why? Instead I placed my hand on her cheek and moved my thumb in a circular motion. The warmth of her cheek sent chills down my spine. I continued to look at her.

"Don't worry. I will never hurt you." I whispered.

As I untied her she leaned in close to me, so close that I could hear her breathing. Her lips were so pink and plump. I could hear her mouth open and I froze. Then I felt her lips as they planted a small gentle kiss onto my cheek.

"Thank you." She said while a tear rolled down her cheek and onto her lip.

I grabbed her by the waist and carried her while trying to be respectful. I gotta admit, she had a booty. I set her gently on the ground and she stood yet again, inches away. The partial sunlight hitting her brown curls, making them shine even more. Her face practically glowed. She wrapped her arms around me and looked into my eyes. She looked so innocent and pretty.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and we stood there hugging for quite some time. I didn't want to let go... Didn't want this to end. She was just so different, I didn't know her that well, not even her name but I could just tell there something about this girl. I mean, other girls practically throw themselves at me but she just hugged me, and that made me feel this spark... I don't know, I can't help it.

Annabella's p.o.v

He smelled amazing. We are about the same height which makes this hug more prefect. The feeling that rushed through my bones as I felt him breath against my neck, it's not much but it feels amazing.

"Uh, I think we should get going." He says, breaking the silence. I liked how quiet it was. It wasn't awkward, it was peaceful and calming.

"Where?" I asked

"We could.. Maybe, go to my house? I mean, you could get washed up and I could walk you home. Do you live by here?" He says

I looked down.

"What were you doing here in the first place?" He asked

I began to cry.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry, please don't cry. I'm sorry." He said as he rubbed my back.

He moved the hair from my face and wiped away the tears with his thumb. He looked at me but I looked away.

"Wow, you look so beautiful right now." He whispered.

He leaned in and I didn't know how to react. I've never kissed anyone before. Oh gosh, I think to myself. Then instead of thinking, I just do as I please.

Steven's p.o.v

Her lips gently pressed against mine. It was a long kiss, the most passionate one I've had. There was so much emotion behind her movements and I loved it. The saltiness of her tears and the softness of her lips. She pulled away but I leaned in again. I've never been so desperate to kiss someone before. I just felt like I needed her.

To be continued...