Crossover: Young Richelle and Rina

These are just for fun. They're just little ideas my brain came up with. They don't really tie into the storylines a whole lot, so don't try to fit it in anywhere :)
Have fun!!

*Richelle POV

I was sitting on a park bench, staring off into space. I bit my lip to keep from crying. It was my first day back at school since Eva had died. I thought I could handle it, but...

I sucked in a breath, letting it out slowly. I was getting some odd looks from people, a twelve-year-old girl sitting on a park bench. I didn't care.

"Hey."

I looked up. A girl with blonde hair and sparkling brown eyes smiled warmly at me. "You looked a little lonely," she says. "Mind if I sit?"

I look down and scoot over a little.

"How old are you?" The girl asks.

"Twelve," I whisper, well aware that she would probably call the police on me. But she didn't.

"That's young to be dealing with life's craziness," the girl says instead.

I nod silently, biting my lip to keep from crying.

"Do you mind if I touch you?" The girl asks. I nod and she wraps her arms around my shoulders, gently rubbing circles on my back. "It'll get better," she whispers. "I promise."

"Thank you," I blubber, wiping tears away. "It's just- my sister died. And my younger sisters, they..."

"They want you to be the strong, fearless big sister they know best," the girl finishes out.

I nod.

"It's okay," the girl says. "You don't have to be everything for everyone. You can just be yourself sometimes. You can break down and cry. You can scream and throw things. You're human, and they'll understand that."

"Will they?" My voice cracks and I cringe.

"Hey," the girl says. She touches my chin and lifts up so I'm staring her in the eyes. "It's okay. They'll get it. If they love you, they'll get it. I promise. And love yourself, because who else is going to do it?" The girl gets up, but pauses and smiles back at me.

"Everything will be okay."

"Thank you," I say softly. "Wait- What's your name?"

The girl smiles at me. "Rina."