•That's Different..• -8-

you hated yelan.

hated her with every single piece of flesh in your body, deep into your soul.

yelan was the bone of your existence, the only person you would love to see tortured to death.

and you loved me.

you loved every single thing about me! you loved the way i smiled, the way i laughed, and you adored my personality! <3

anyone who even dared to look at me wrong would be dealt with by you. you were always so overprotective of me; i love it.

i hate yelan.

she almost took you away from me, dragged you back into that pit of hell she called 'her endless love'.

she deserves to rot, to be thrown with murder hornets as they crawled into her brain and demolished any organ she had.

i want to be begging for my mercy at my feet. crying, even bleeding for it. i want to see any molecule of happiness she has left broken.

i can't stand it when people think they can take you away from me. i just can't.

so i'll make sure that yelan understands that she can't take you away from me – unless she wants to face serious consequences. <3

that's why her heart stopped a few moments ago. why she's currently on the ground, bleeding to my heart's content.

but i still don't think it's enough.

how could it be enough? with so many admirers chasing after you, soon enough, you'll be taken away from me. and i can't let that happen.

yelan wasn't the first to be killed by my hands. she wasn't even the third, nor even the seventh.

i crave your attention, Y/N. and nothing, nobody will stop me from achieving it.

you know how much i obsess over you, right? this shouldn't be new. <3

yelan's getting my floor dirty.

what were you expecting me to write for you?

an adorable little love story between you and that brat yelan?

i shouldn't have been so merciful to ganyu. i shouldn't have just given her a warning.

i'm tired of acting like this – acting like these stories are the most important thing to me.

but it's the only thing i have that's connected to you, my love.

but where is that bard?

he hasn't gotten his punishment yet.