•Good Morning, My Love!• 10

You had just had the craziest dream.

The rays of the sun hit your face in so many angles that it was just begging you to wake up. You always hated how your lover left the curtains open at night, but you loved her too much to complain about it.

And of course, the second you tried to get up out of bed, you felt yourself get pulled down again into someone's arms. So strongly that you felt she was never going to let you go.

"How are you already awake?" a soft but croaky voice asked, her eyes still fluttering as she adjusted to the light.

She snuggled in closer to you, her arms wrapped around your waist. "It's too early for you to get up yet."

"Lumi, we both have our commissions to do. We have to get up."

"The Adventurers Guild can wait. Just stay in a little longer," she whined next to your ear.

"Fine, but only for a little bit."

You just had to give into her. She was way too adorable for you to say no. She had you wrapped around her fingers, and you both knew it.

The dream you had felt like it went on for so long. And that was quite strange since dreams were supposed to feel short.

But what creeped you out most? The fact that your dream revolved around your girlfriend. And she was absolutely wonderful, but it was weird how she acted so out of character.

Your girlfriend was kind, sweet, and beautiful. She wasn't that kind of heartless puppeteer, playing with everyone's emotions.

"Are you alright, Y/N? You seem out of it," Lumine asked concerningly.

It was just a dream, after all. Your girlfriend could never act like that, not in a million years. There was no need to worry about anything.

You just couldn't get it out of your mind, though. And you normally forget your dreams quite quickly, so that was strange too.

"I'm fine. Just a weird dream I had."

Maybe you imagined it, but Lumine seemed to smirk at that. It disappeared so fast that you couldn't tell if it was reality or not.

Yeah, you definitely imagined it.

She kissed you on your forehead and hugged you tighter as if trying to distract you from your thoughts.

"What was it about?" She mumbled, sounding as if she was halfway on the path to sleep again.

You didn't want to explain it to her.

You felt it would be a dampen the mood, and you didn't want that. You were already feeling somewhat troubled, and you didn't want to push all of those emotions onto your girlfriend. But how were you feeling so intense after one dream?

There was no way it wasn't a dream. How could it possibly not be? It was so different from reality. There was no possible way it was real.

Plus, how could you wake up right after it?

You were just feeling out of it, and that was the only explanation.

"I really don't want to talk about it." It felt like your head was starting to hurt.

"You don't look so good, my love. You should take the day off," She ran her hands through your hair.

You unconsciously leaned into her touch on instinct. Being so used to her presence, you couldn't even imagine what you would do without her.

"And are you going to take the day off as well?"

She smiled as if there wasn't any other option. "Of course."