the city of serpents and a long lost Prince

Lloyd's POV

I was just trying to help out the other ninja and now I've gotten captured. A purple snake dude named pythor made them fight a robotic samurai and then I was left behind, afterwards I was thrown back into a ginormous bird cage, I was moping within the bird cage the serpentine had me in, when I saw something shining on the chest of The Great devourer statue. Knowing I only had a small window of time that I wouldn't be watched, I was able to rock the cage back and forth until I was able to reach The shining thing. I was able to grab it and to my surprise it was a switch, having no impulse control, I pulled the switch and suddenly something mysterious happened. The arena floor began to seemingly shift around and out of the middle appeared a Golden sarcophagus.

Pythor: hmmmm? It appears that the boy was able to see something we didn't, he's activated a mechanism which caused a sarcophagus to sprout from the ground! How... interesting... I haven't seen anything like it in all my centuries of life! It's most definitely ancient.

Pythor seemed very interested in this sarcophagus, I wonder what could be inside?

Pythor: well isn't that a coincidence! It appears there is an engraving on the sarcophagus... it's ancient serpentine! It says that the only thing capable of opening this sarcophagus is the blood of a snake King... Well isn't this perfect timing!

Pythor then looked around at all of his cronies.

Pythor: I have united the five great tribes, and gained the companionship of all of the great serpentine generals... Am I your king?

Suddenly the entire crowd erupted into cheers and whoops. It seemed as if every single snake was chanting the name pythor.

(If you're confused, allow me to explain. Basically, there is three ways to become a snake king, the first is your born to become the king, the second is you must defeat the snake king, and finally, you must have the acceptance and loyalty of at least 60% of the serpentine population.)

Satisfied, pythor then used one of his fangs to bite his hand, five droplets of his blood were then poured into a funnel-shaped part of the sarcophagus. A few seconds afterwards, the sarcophagus began to glow with blood red lines of energy. Suddenly the lid of the golden surfacophagus flew right off! After a few seconds, what appeared to be a volcanic and magma like form of Spinjitzu came out of the sarcophagus

 Suddenly the lid of the golden surfacophagus flew right off! After a few seconds, what appeared to be a volcanic and magma like form of Spinjitzu came out of the sarcophagus

Pythor: a Spinjitzu user? How mysterious. In all of my years, I've never even seen this color before!

After a few seconds of spinning in the same spot, the red swirl of energy then stopped moving, revealing the one who was using Spinjitzu.

Pythor's POV

In all of my years, I had never seen anything quite like it. The user of this new type of Spinjitzu was a serpentine, but not any I had ever seen or even heard of before, not to mention the fact that they were on fire and perfectly fine!