Madeleine • Espresso ° ²

«Rare»

The difference casted onto a Monday where it'd felt like yesterday had gone past. A per usual working tirelessly Espresso continued his research on his same use of coffee magic to where his expertise comes to play. Today he is in a seemly happy mood accomplishing his genius. "With the right formula, things should go according to plan." his voice sounded with a might confident outcome. Writing down the formula and adjusting his temperature at certain degree's fahrenheit was just what he needed. The machine whistles excitedly for the bitter taste of coffee bubbles on the inside. "Now all I have to do is –" suddenly Espresso's door aggressively swings open; a familiar Cookie smiles at the mere sight.

"Espresso Cookie ~ ♪" he sang.

Espresso's mood from happy to annoyed changed immediately, "You have got to be kidding me.." the coffee mage whispers, "How's my favorite Cookie companion in all of Earthbread?" should the paladin ask greatly.

Espresso: "I guess knocking is non existent in your hometown, you just gotta barge right in like it's perfectly fine. Of course, come in."

Madeleine: "My pleasure."

The Knight Commander had failed to realize Espresso's sarcasm as his best friend gives off a grumpy face which would be a mood most if not all can relate to. "Gods Madeleine Cookie what do you want? You see I'm in the middle of something." asked Espresso Cookie folding his arms. "You know it's called taking a break, you should try that once in a while." Madeleine spoke back, "And there's a thing called privacy, maybe YOU should be respectful once in a while." Espresso uno-reverso'd. "Ahaha, touché." he'd admitted. "..but in all seriousness, I'm feeling quite bored.." the Knight Commander gave voice. "Huh, that sounds like a personal problem." the sick burn has the paladin not reacting all thanks to both maturity and obliviousness. "Oh it is! And the worst part is that I can't seem to find any other cookie around to help me with it." Madeleine acts rather sad.

Espresso: "Ah, and I don't suppose you didn't think for one minute that I would be able to solve your conundrum of a problem?"

Madeleine: "I.. well.. can't exactly think of any other Cookie besides you."

Espresso: "There's Latte Cookie."

Madeleine: "She's busy."
​​
"Well so am I but you'd still show up uninvited.." Espresso Cookie made a valid point. At first, this would have made the paladin feeling a little upset, but surprisingly he started to smile. "To be fair, while Latte Cookie is a friend of ours.. you and I got to know each other more." suddenly the knight commander walks to Espresso for he blushes. "I mean I guess but – wait what are you doing?" the coffee mage questions. Once Madeleine gets a hold on to his best friend, he gives him a couple of smooches to the cheek, "..trying to rid of my boredom, and you are going to help me.." says the male Cookie, "Y – can't it wait? I told you, I'm busy!" the blunt coffee mage speaks with anger. "Then why don't we both get busy?" It was already too late as the paladin made up his mind. His best friend could not be able to fight his sexual desires, Espresso has no choice. "Ugh fine, if I do this, then will you kindly fuck off?" he asked. "Sure!" said Madeleine smiling.

* One second later *

"M-madeleine Cookie ~!" says a very lustful Espresso completely nude, seeing heart shaped pupils. Getting rammed in from the behind felt like a slice of heaven. "Espresso ~ you're tight!" Madeleine speaks thrusting in and out of his friend's insides; by now Espresso Cookie would clench the bed sheets roughly, "Ohh~ shit, Gods — ngh!" the coffee expert groans in pleasure. Right before his glass had slipped off his face, "Mmph my glasses.." he uttered but it doesn't sound like there's care in his voice. "Who knew feeling pleasure can knock your glasses off, but I have no intentions on breaking them." said Madeleine picking up Espresso's specs off the bed to wear them instead.

"I.. I need them, please make sure you give them back to me when you're finished pounding me." spoke Espresso now showing concerns. "Relax love, I'll make sure of it, Knight's honor." the knight promised. Just when the coffee mage was about to say anymore, the force of Madeleine's member crashing through had Espresso wail lustfully; via being pushed down from the back, occurred making several silly faces, "OOHH~!" yeah he's just begging for more. So it'd got the paladin to take his member out and turns his partner around. Identifying the red faces the darker Cookie is unable to hide, they pant at each other.. sweat forms all over their bodies. "Are we – are we covered in sweat?" asked Espresso, "Yes, very much so." answerd Madeleine nibbling down his friend's neck, gasping as the reaction. Most of it was only them cuddling with then followed by makeout session.

"I'm still not done with you yet." Madeleine Cookie whispered into his ear; continuing to press back into the inside of Espresso, "Yes! Give me more!" he says. Should the two have their way in the middle of the night and not bother the idea of hopefully no one hearing them; whereas the door is apparently still open and Madeleine forgot to close it. The taller Cookie felt himself getting closer to his limit, would waste no time to hold back. "I'm – I'm coming out!" Madeleine shook. Espresso just nodded then grunted, readying himself right before his best friend took one push, gushing white jam through the coffee mage's inners. The satisfaction on said face was assumed Madeleine Cookie did a job well done, therefore he took himself out. "Phew, ah.. all better now." says the knight. "Y-yes, truely better.." Espresso agreed. Despite that deal the two made earlier, it doesn't look like Espresso Cookie could continue his experiments due to fatigue. "S-shit, I feel rather exhausted.. as if all of my energy had been sucked out of me." he comments.

Madeleine: "Well, thanks to you I'm not bored anymore. Seems like you also look quite drowsy. Hadn't I not made my way with you and you could have stayed awake."

Espresso: "Fuck off, this.. doesn't... count.."

His voice faded down until his eyelids were to heavy to keep open, had no choice to close them completely, unexpected that the mage fell asleep regardless of him saying it not on schedule. And as for Madeleine.. he smiled, tucking Espresso to bed, turning off the lights and switches his coffee brew off in case if it'd isn't looked after. He even joins the sleeping partner and rested well.

.. somehow forgetting to close the room door.
_______________________________________________

Friday, October 28th 2022

←previous next→