Ma Belle Evangeline - SMUT

SMUT CHAPTER - TAKES PLACE IN PART 11 OF OUAD 

=

Je t'adore, Je t'aime; Evangeline You're my queen of the night; So still, So bright That someone as beautiful as she; Could love someone like me Love always finds a way it's true! And I love you, Evangeline

-

He really couldn't believe it, he had found you, you remembered everything, and you still loved him, you still wanted him. Harrison's eyes fluttered closed at the memory, of your lips on his, your hands on his neck; your fingers curling into his hair, tugging him ever closer.

Harrison groaned as he remembered the feeling; finally feeling you against him after 900 years, your lips, your hands, your body-all of it. Like a dream come true. Like many dreams come true. Harrison snapped back into reality as the toaster popped out your toast and Harrison quickly smacked his cheeks to rid himself of the ~plenty~ of steamy thoughts he was having about you.

"She just got back Harry, let her have a moment of calm," he told himself, did he want to ravish and worship you just as he did back then? Have you whimpered underneath him as he made you feel like the goddess you were? Of course! Was he going to make any advances without your consent? Hell no, like before; he would always wait for your move, for your word.

Harrison huffed as he adjusted his stance, feeling himself pressing against his unfortunately tight pants "dammit" he grumbled, finishing off the sandwich with some cheese and slicing it in half; cracking his neck to release some tension as he plated your dinner and began the silent walk down the hall back to his room.

Upon entry, It felt like he was shoved into a hot bath; because there you were, on his bed-just as he had dreamed of-wearing nothing but one of his button-ups and a pair of his boxers; your wedding ring and necklace glinting in the moonlight that drifted in from the window.

You looked up at him, a soft smile on your lips as you closed the book you had been reading and set it aside; the very same book he had given to you two days ago. "hi" you whispered, and Harrison found his senses and whispered the word back; nearly tripping over his feet as he walked over to you and set the plate in front of your crossed legs.

He swallowed harshly as you hummed happily and thanked him, taking the sandwich and digging in, his eyes trailing every bit of your exposed skin; your shoulder, your thighs, your wrists, your neck, jaw, collar bone, all of you-he couldn't help but study you, file everything away in his brain just in case you were taken from him again.

He honestly still couldn't believe you were here, right in front of him; breathing and eating...wearing his clothes. You saw his stare and giggled, a flush appearing on Harrison's face as you shook your head fondly "you're staring at me" you teased, giggling as his eyes locked with yours, your face only inches away as you leaned towards him.

Harrison glanced away, as if ashamed he was caught staring but you cooed and took his chin, making him look at you again "no no, you're allowed." Harrison took a sharp breath as you pushed your sleeve up on your right wrist, showing it to him as you shoved your empty plate to the side "now, you eat" Harrison pouted a bit, while he knew your blood was best for him, and he never needed much; he hated the idea of hurting you-of taking your life force. You just gave him a look "you haven't been full for nearly a millennium. Eat, please my dear"

Harrison sighed, his face softening at your words, taking your wrist and trailing his lips gently across your skin, sighing as he felt your pulse beneath his thumb; replacing it with his lips and kissing it gently, humming as he bore his fangs and pierced your skin. Shivers exploded through his body as your blood flowed into his mouth, and it felt like he had been granted a taste of the forbidden fruit, pleasure and divinity; a craving finally satiated.