18: YE ISHQ NA HO

In afternoon, dhara and Gautam bids bye to Suman for the trip and do the preparation of Gautam's departure next day while Shiva handles store and dev goes to the hotel they booked for party to look after the preparation with Krish.

Party was scheduled at 9 in night. Dev sent Krish there before hand to avoid any kind of tu phir bola situation. Dhara and Gautam decides not to attend the party as gaumbi need to leave early next morning for haweli. Shiva was assigned with the work to bring raavi to party but dev and Shiva told rishita that she would come with her friends.

It was almost 8.20 and Shiva didn't come to pick her up. She was told by dev that Shiva will be there by 8.15 but this Bhoothnath was late. She huff and picks up her phone. She calls him and unlike morning, he picks it up.

Ra: (pouting) tu kahan hai?...

Sh: (low voice) dukaan pe....

Ra: seriously Shiva....dev ne mujhe bola tha ki tu Sawa saat tak aa jayega....

Sh: main nhi aa rha...

Ra: (confused) nhi aa rha matlab???....

Sh: (low voice) main party me nhi aa rha....

Ra: (worried) kyu?... teri tabiyat theek toh hai na?...

Sh: (irritated) dimaag mat kha...

Ra: kaisa hai tu Shiva....yahan mujhe teri tension ho rhi hai aur tu mujhpe hi chilla rha hai....

Sh: dekh raavi peressan mat kar....main nhi Jaa rha hu party me....samjhi....

Ra: thik hai....par main jaa rhi hu....

Sh: rok thodi derr main Krish ko bhejta hu....vo le jaaye ga....

Ra: (angrily) koi jaroorat nahi.....main khud chali jaungi....koi ehsaan nhi chahiye....bye.....

Sh: chip... chipkali...

Till then raavi cuts the call. Shiva sighs.
On other side, raavi sadly sit on the bed.

Ra: (sadly) samjh nhi aata Shiva ke tere mann me chal kya rha hai.....kabhi lagta hai tujhe bhi same feelings hai par kabhi lagta hai ki nhi....tu itna confusing kyun hai bhootnath....

After sometime, Raavi leaves for party knowing that their is no point of pacifying bhootnath.

Raavi reaches the hotel and Krish tells her about how will they surprise rishita. He asks raavi about Shiva and she just says "usne aane se mana kar diya".

It was to strike 9 and everyone (Krish, raavi and dev-rishita's friends) waits for dev and rishita. Krish turns of the lights as dev said to him. As they hear Dev's bike's horn, they hide.

Dev takes rishita inside.

Ri: (seeing the darkness) itna andhera kyun hai....

Dev: (trying to be genuine) pta nhi....

Rishita and dev goes further inside the dark hall. Slowly, dev backs off leaving rishita alone. When rishita finds herself alone,

Ri: (panic) dev......dev.....kahan chal gya ye?...

Then only, a light opens and falls on a board where said "I love you rishita" . Rishita sees this and gets shocked.

Dev: (from rishita's back) rishita....

Ri: *turns*

Dev: (walks towards her) I know maine bahut si galtiyan ki hai....jo kuch hua uske baad tum bahut hurt bhi ho....(holds her hand) but main tumse bahut pyaar karta hua, you know na.....

Ri: *gets teary eyes*

Dev: (holds his ears) please rishita....mujhe maaf kardo...for the last time....agli baar main kabhi shikayat mauka nhi dunga.....please...