#21: JOGI MAHI

Next day raavi arrives Pandya niwas with her family.

Su: lo aa gye....(loudly) aee dhara aaja....

Dhara comes out of kitchen.

Dh: (coming to towards them) jao somnath mama mami....

Pr & ja: Jai somnath.....

Dh: raavi tu fatafat rishita me saath upar mere kamre me jaa..... parlour wali aane wali hai....

Ri: chalo raavi....

Ra: (low voice) hmm....

Dh: kya hua raavi?....tabiyat thik nhi hui kya....

Ra: (smiles) nhi di thik hai...

And raavi and rishita, goes up towards stairs.

Ri: raavi tum upar chalo....main apne phone leke aati hu....

And rishita turns towards her room while raavi goes upstairs.

As raavi climbs the last stair, she collides with someone and in reflex tightly grabs the person's shoulder resting her forehead on it. The next second she recognised that touch. 'shiva' she whispers. He pulls her up and she slowly lifts her head. Their eyes meet after two months. Tears started forming in her eyes. Shiva arms around her waist gets tight involuntarily. Raavi fists his shirt in her small hand as her eyes asked him to hug her for lifetime. Shiva too wanted to that so much but things were not in favour and he knew that. He also knew that this was his deed only. He slowly loses his arms and looks otherside, disappointing raavi. She gets hurt by this cold behaviour but next moment she reminds her heart that she doesn't have any place in his heart. Raavi closes her eyes to calm herself and walks away before her tears start to fall again. Shiva stands there and with bowed head holding a lump in his throat. He slowly gulps it down hai says 'Vo kisi aur ki hone wali hai shiva'.

Raavi reaches to dhara's room and sit on bed with thud.

Ra: (with teary eyes) bahut mushkil hai....mujhe laga tha ki aaram se ho jayega par Shiva saamne ata hai toh....kaash tu bhi mujhse pyaar karta Shiva....(tears falls down her eyes)...

[Dress for function is same as that in Shiva-disha turning shiva-raavi engagement]

It was almost 10.30 am, when Arnav and his family arrives. The auspicious time for engagement was 11.30 around. Prafulla and jagat comes to welcome the family with pandyas. Arnav touches the feet of elders and comes up to Krish, dev and Shiva.

Arnav(Ar): (pointing Shiva) Shiva??....

Sh: ji...

Ar: (forwarding hand) hi....(Shiva accept it)....tumhari family me sabse mil liya hu...tum hi bache the....bahut suna hai tumhare baare me....

Sh: *confused*

Ar: dhara bhabhi se....

Sh: (chuckles) acha....

Ja: chaliye....andar aayiye....

All go inside. Soon guests also start coming up which included only closed friend and neighbours.

After some 15-20 min, dhara, rishita and Anita brings raavi down.

As she gets down the stairs, everyone turns to her. Shiva looks towards only to get lost in her angelic beauty. No doubt that she is 'somnath ki sabse sundar ladki'. He was in his dream world,

Ar: (out of somewhere) sundar haina?....

Sh: (lost) hn....(realising) hn...lag rhi hai na chipkaliyoon beauty queen.....

Ar: (laughs)....(controlling himself) but on a serious note....I can't believe raavi jaisi ladki ko arranged marriage karni padh rhi hai ....

Hearing this, shiva gets bit concious and Arnav observes this.