#29: AWAY FOR THE SOGHT OF WORLD

Shiva was having a discussion about the store with dhara and Suman, when Gautum arrived. Shiva hurriedly goes up to him and hugs him tightly. Shiva finally gets relieved as gaumbi was here, he felt like his support system returns.

Ga: (patting his back) ae gadhede.....itni jor se gale lagaye ga toh main saans kaise lunga....

Sh: (like a kid) gaumbi main Darr gya tha.....

Ga: (breaks the hug) kyun....bharosa nhi hai khud pe, apne pariwaar pe....

Sh: (nods) hai....

Ga: toh bas....hum sab jab saath hai toh sab sahi hoga....

Su: (comes forward) ar gaumbi....dekh aur ye sara lafda khatam kar....

Ga: (kneels down) maa tu tension mat le...sab sahi ho jayega...

Sh: (kneels beside gaumbi) hn maa....

Suman emotionally smiles and hugs them. Dhara too joins the hug from side.

'Matlab main sahi tha.....mujhe mandir ki seediyon se uthaya tha na aapne' says krish standing on the entrance with a big pout. All chuckles at him.

Sh: le maa Tera nalaayak beta aa gya....

Su: (angrily) ae Shiva

Sh: hn hn...thik chhe....ae gadhede...aaja...

Kr: (pouting) nhi.....

Dh: aree nhi uthaya tujhe mandir ki seediyon se...

Sh: (spreading his arm) abbe aaja ab...

Krish runs to them joins the family hug. Suman ruffles krish's hair.

Dh: (smiles) iss family me bas dev rishita ki Kami hai...

Su: (bit sad) hmm....par unhe bhi pyaar aur aashirwad pura hai....

Sh: (in his mind) Kami toh ek aur insaan ki hai....kahan hai tu chipkali....subh se shaam ke chaar baj gye....(looking at the door) ab toh aaja....mujhe subh se time nhi Mila toh tujhe bhi nhi mila kya....i need you chipkali....kis cheez me fas gyi tu..

Dh: chalo gaumbi, krish....dono fresh ho jaao main khana laagti hu....Shiva, maa...aap dono bhi aa jayo....

Saying this dhara goes to kitchen and all other too leaves for their respective work. Shiva goes in the hall and sits on the sofa. He takes out his phone only to get disappointed as he expected to have her text. He opens her chat and finds that the message he sent in the morning about her leaving all of the sudden was still unseen. He sighs.

Chipkali....time nikaal ke Ghar aaja na.... missing you

He sends the text to her hoping that she will be there.

Notification pops on the lock screen on her phone. She reads the name of the person and without reading it off the screen.

Ra: (sobbing) nhi karni koi baat mujhe....sab galt ho rha hai, aur reason main hu....sirf main...

Raavi rests her on the trunk of the tree she was sitting on as cries her heart out. Every word for the mouth of the ladies felt to be right. Raavi felt like to run away leaving everything behind. And maybe, she was doing the same. Since morning, after she left the pandya store, she was sitting here on a tree in the outskirts, away from the sight of world. And she felt it right.

Shiva, dhara and gautum were talking to lawyer about their case when dhara phone rings. She excuses her self and goes in the back yard.