Omniscius II (The Opening Statement)

"Lie had once tricked the Truth to bathe in the springs of Comfort. When Lie had succeeded, it wore the robes of Truth and carried its face and name. Truth, in turn, wept and hid itself from the world, for no one was willing to see the naked Truth and defend an honor stolen."

Omniscius: Volume Two
Fortune Favors The Bold
(audaces fortuna juvat)

Inazuma Chapter II:
(Work in progress)

Sumeru Chapter: (Work in progress)

Fontaine Chapter: (Work in progress)

Hallurrr. You either came from the first book or stumbled upon this story by accident.

If it's the first case, welcome back! Thank you for waiting but it's finally here. You came to order and I am here to serve.

If it's the second case, hello and welcome! I don't mind if you start reading past this chapter, but I suggest you begin from the first book if you want context. This book immediately begins from where we cut off in the last part of Inazuma Chapter I and believe me, if you're new to this book and intend to stay, you won't understand anything from this point forward.

However, if you're just here for shits and giggles, then enjoy lmao. Just like in the last book, here is a list of warnings:

1. This story is rated mature. All characters involved in any romantic/intimate affairs are above legal age, which is 18 years old. Genshin's gotten darker in the recent developments, but any violence and intimacy (looking at u, Babel) is implied. Not here, tho. Not here.

...Wait, Babel's dead. Her entire tribe was killed in a single day by certain someones, if I'm right.

Hehe. Told you things got darker in-game ^^

2. Pacing and lengthy. Lol. Just look at Volume One. Do I still need to say anything more?

3. MAJOR spoilers. The story takes place assuming that its audience has general knowledge of the game's archon quests and that significant world/side quests are finished. For example, if the story is taking place in Inazuma, that means that the player/Traveller is in Sumeru. The specifics can be left to the plot to unravel if needed.

4. Use of OCs (original characters). Hmmmm. Soleil is the main focus in the story and I'm only sure of one thing: You'll either love her or hate her. You wouldn't stick to this journey for long if you don't feel either of those two.

Luna also plays a major role behind the scenes. Perhaps I'll be able to tell her story on a deeper level in the future ^^

5. Mysteries, miseries. Veteran readers (lol) will know why being a mystery genre is a warning. Your perspective on certain people and parts of the game will change the longer you stay in here and the more you know. Because in this story, Teyvat is not as dreamy as it seems anymore.

Now, let's do a quick check for you all mwehehe.

Pro punito qui ambulat terram etiam atque etiam

If you understand the significance of these terms to the story, then you're all set. Go, my lovely readers! Gain more trauma!

We're about to feast on more deceptions and schemes. Get ready :3

★★★