Inazuma II: Teaser

"You might perish once more, and I doubt divine intervention can save you once again. Are you sure you're up for this?"

"'He' wanted me back for a reason, and 'she' allowed it. I might as well see it to the end. Consider it as a token of gratitude, if you will. Though the idea of divinity touching this body doesn't sound very appealing, there's nothing I can do at the moment so I'll leave it be...for now."

"Your impiety really is something... Very well. Let us complete this voyage into the heart of the storm. This 'eternity' must come to an end, and put the past to rest at last."

***

Lightning is fleeting. But as long as its reach across Inazuma remain in memory, it will remain forever still and will be relived over and over again.

Now that Soleil has a complete recollection of her past in Inazuma, it was time to settle the debts long overdue and retrieve what belongs to her. But many things she sought was considered 'forbidden', thus the last act to fool the masses will resume atop the feudal stage.

One for the knight. One for the bishop. And one for the pawn. The Land of Eternity falls silent, and the Graveyard of the Thunderbird shall bear witness to a final battle among the descendants of the Deep, the Divine, and of the Children of Narukami.

A never-ending cycle of war and vengeance. Eternity comes in many forms like lightning branching out on a storm. Soleil has defied the laws of Teyvat many times over, marking her as an enemy more than she could count. This time will not be any different.

Friends have turned into foes, and loved ones have turned into casualties. When tipped against one with conviction as great as hers, there is only one way to break the tie...

"Some ambitions will outlive their masters, long after their soul ascends. They remain as they were in the beginning, burning bright and true... for all eternity."
-Yae Miko, Guuji of the Grand Narukami Shrine

★★★

It's close now, everyone. Have you waited long? Hehe.

 Have you waited long? Hehe