Part Three:Kicked Up A Notch

October 10, 2021
Seattle, USA
11:46 PM
—————————————————————————
(Third Person)
Screaming and kicking echoed throughout the Best residence."You know I find it ever so helpful that you guys had the entirety of this apartment sound proofed. I also find it kinda ironic that you're screaming acting like someone's gonna hear you. It's just me and you, and your daughter hiding in the bathroom." Y/N spoke to the husband who was tied up to a chair."Leave my daughter out of this!"

Annoyed by his loud yelling the frogman punched the man in the stomach."Jesus you're annoying." Knowing that this loyal husband wouldn't rat out on his wife he decided to up the ante. After some rummaging around in the man's closet he found some ring of great use. Gardening sheers, and they were rather sharp."Have you clipped your fingernails recently?" The bruised and beaten man gave a confused look.

"How about I give them a trim?" He held the sheers up to his pointer finger. In one swift he cut off the tied up man's pointer finger. He screamed and writhed in agony as blood spewed from where his finger once was."Now are you gonna listen? Do yourself a favor and tell me where your wife is and you can save yourself and your other nine fingers you've got left." The man then got his screaming under control.

Y/N realized this wasn't gonna work either. He'd have to go all the way with this. Sighing he went to the bathroom and pulled the shower curtains to the side to reveal a ten year old girl hiding in the tub. She shook with fear as the tall man picked her up out of the tub by her arm. Knowing she shouldn't have to see her father in the gruesome state he was in he tied a shirt around her head, blinding her.

He then walked her out to where her father was tied up and had her stand in front of him."What are y-you doing with her?" The father questioned as the frogman unholstered his SIG before proceeding to aim it at the back of the child's head."STOP! PLEASE DON'T! SHE IS JUST A KID! LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!" He screamed as he kicked and tried to get out of his seat."Mr. Best you're not listening to me are you?"

"I said I want a location of where your wife is. Are you really willing to risky you daughter's life, a child that has barely been given the chance to live?" The man now wept."Oh Mr. Best don't cry. We've only just gotten started." He said as he now dropped the girl to her knees gently with the gun still at her head."A hotel." He said through his sobs."Oh so you've finally decided to speak up? Well that's just fantastic."

Y/N leaned in close to the man and whispered,"What fucking hotel?" After getting the name of the hotel the man was pleased."Well it's time for me to leave. I'll call you an ambulance in ten minutes so hopefully you don't die before then." Now that he had the information he needed, he needed to act fast. Quickly the armed man headed back to his safe house and got into his combat uniform and gear.

"After what I did to that guy they're gonna know what I'm up to and probably move her but more than likely no later than tomorrow. So I should probably head over later tonight and scout the area." And that's exactly what he did. He hopped into the car he had evaded police with earlier in the week and headed over to the hotel. Sitting in the passenger seat in a box was a homemade IED.

Knowing the chief would be heavily guarded he checked for vehicles her security detail would be riding in. After some looking around he found a car not too far off from hotel entrance. It had a government license plate and seemed to be armored. Quickly after making sure the coast was clear he hopped out of his car, IED in hand, and placed it directly under the vehicle."Now we wait." He then hopped in his car and parked.

He parked across the street and waited. With his rifle in hand and remote detonator in the other he watched the front entrance with his eyes glued to that front entrance. An hour or so would pass before the power to the front entrance cut killing the lights as well as his view. Lucky him he had his NVGs. After flipping them on some movement caught his eye. It was a group of five and they were entering the armored vehicle.