098

Elena woke up, looking around her bed, sighing when she didn't see Katsuki in sight. She pouted and got up, stretching her back before the door to her room opened, and in walked Katsuki.

He was holding a plate of self made churros in his hand as he approached Elena. Of course, he'd learned how to make them because he wanted to treat her sometimes. Elena perked up at the smell, looking at him with glowing eyes. "Ooo! When's you learn how to make churros?" Elena asked, smiling. He shrugged. "I asked Sato for help." He said, scratching the back of his head before giving her the churros.

Elena was quick to take a bite out of one as Katsuki sat down beside her on the bed. "Are you okay?" He asked, looking at her. She nodded and smiled as she ate the churro. "You don't-" He began. "Regret it? No. I don't." She said, smiling as she took another bite of the churro.

Katsuki chuckled and kissed her cheek before standing up. "Alright, the Insomniac isn't too happy about the delay. So I packed some stuff for you, and you'll be ready to leave when you want to." Katsuki said, looking at her as he stuffed Elena's toothbrush into a backpack.

"Okay." She said, munching on a churro. Katsuki smiled at her before he walked up to her and jumped onto the bed. "I'll make sure to change the sheets when you leave." He said, closing his eyes as he held his hands behind his head. She looked at him. "Okay, but I can do that." She said, making him open his eyes and quirk an eyebrow at her. "Uh, no. Why would you do that when you can enjoy a day with the Insomniac?" He asked. Elena shrugged, looking down.

"I just don't wanna be useless.." She mumbled. Katsuki sat up and looked at her. "You? Useless? You make me food almost every day, you make sure the rest of the class are healthy. You helped with the concert shit, you clean at times, like, what is there not that you're doing?" Katsuki asked, looking at her.

Elena looked at him before a small tear welled in her eye. "I'm sorry..I guess I was so used to doing things all the time back at..you know..." She said. Katsuki's eyes softened before he grabbed her chin. "You'll never be useless to me. Just by you being here is helpful. Just you existing is helpful. God damn, Elena." He said, before he hugged her to his chest as Elena held the churros in her lap. Katsuki rubbed her back. "Whenever you feel like that, make sure to tell me, because those thoughts shouldn't even be there, alright?" Katsuki asked, making Elena nod.

"Okay."

___________________

Elena laid in Hitoshi's arms as they watched a movie. "So, when will you tell me what you guys did while I was waiting for so long?" He asked, breaking the silence. Elena chuckled. "I don't think that's really-...It's more of our deal, Shi." Elena said, looking up at him.

"But I told you when me and Denks fucked." He said, pouting. "Correction, I found out about it. And it's not like me and Kat did it, I just wanted to spend some time with him before leaving." She partly lied.

"Oh, so he went down on you?" He asked. Elena narrowed her eyes before she lifted a pillow with her telekinesis and shoved it into his face. "Shut up and watch the movie." Elena said, pouting at his bluntness. Shinso laughed before pulling the pillow off his face.

"So it's like that, huh?" He asked, making Elena look at him before her eyes widened. He had an evil smirk plastered on his face as his fingers crawled up her sides. "Don't you dar-" Elena began, only to burst out laughing as he tickled her. "No!" She managed to breathe out as he tickled her, laughing.

Suddenly a bang was heard in the wall beside theirs. "Shinso! Make your bitch shut up!" A voice said on the other side as he banged on the wall. Shinso immediately stopped and stared at the wall.