⎯⎯ ୨Prologue୧ ⎯⎯

{UNEDITED}

{A/N JUST KNOW THAT IF YOU SEE THIS NOTE, I WILL STILL BE CHANGING THESE CHAPTERS}

~|#|~

NOBODY POV

"Look at this place Killua!" It's huge!" Gon exclaimed, as they stood in front of Hope's Peak Academy.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just go." Killua said, grabbing Gon's hand before walking over to the gate. When they walked through the gate though, they both stumbled. Suddenly a double door stood in front of them. Killua stood still, confused. But Gon dragged him over to the door and opened it to reveal 16 other people.

"About time... now all are present and accounted for." Said a large blond male.

'I already hate him, his voice annoys me.' Killua decided, looking the large male up and down.

"Whoa! Howdja know they're the last two?" Said a girl with long colorful black hair and horns.

"As there are 18 desks and they are the 17th and 18th students to enter, doesn't it stand to reason?" Killua could already tell this large blond was stuck up. "I'd like to ask a question now that we are assembled. Do any of you recall precisely how you came to this classroom?"

"Oo! Oo!" Gon shouted, jumping up and down with his hand up. "As soon as me and Killua stepped past the gate we both got really dizzy!" Gon exclaimed.

"Me, to!" Others agreed.

"Now, I think we should introduce ourselves. I am Byakuya Togami, the ultimate affluent prodigy." The large blonde introduced himself.

"Name's Ibuki Mioda! I'm the ultimate musician!"

"Woah! Your hair's so colorful!" Gon piped in.

"Thank you!" She replied.

"I'm Teruteru Hanamura, the ultimate cook."

"I'm Sonia Nevermind-" Killua snorted at her name, earning a few glares. "The ultimate princess."

"I'm Chiaki Nanami, the ultimate gamer."

"I'm Mahiru Koizumi, the ultimate photographer."

"Peko Pekoyama, the ultimate swords-woman."

'Interesting...' Killua thought.

"I'm Nekomaru Nidai! The ultimate team manager!" He boomed.

"I'm Akane Owari! I'm the ultimate gymnast!"

"I...am... GUNDHAM TANAKA!!! THE ULTIMATE BREEDER!!!"

"Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, th' ultimate yakuza."

"Heheh... Kind of embarrassing but I'm Nagito Komaeda, the ultimate lucky student."

"But that means you're really lucky, right?" Gon asked. 

"Not exactly." Nagito said, chuckling.

"Name's Kazuichi Soda! I'm the ultimate mechanic!"

"I-I'm Mikan Tsumiki... T-the ultimate nurse."

"I'm Hiyoko Saionji! The ultimate traditional dancer!"

"I'm Hajime Hinata, and I can't remember my ultimate..."

Killua looked at Gon. The tan male was looking at the others in awe, he had stars in his eyes. Killua elbowed him in the side. He snapped out of it, realizing it was his turn.

"I'm Gon Freecss! The ultimate Hunter!" Gon exclaimed, practically jumping.

"Name's Killua Zoldyck, and I'm the ultimate Assassin."

A few people murmured at the word 'assassin'.

"Hey! The door won't budge!" Shouted Akane.

"Wha-?! Ya tellin' me we're locked in here? I ain't doin' no time!" Said Kuzuryu.

"So it would seem." Said Nagito.

"Jeez, what's up with this?!" Shrieked Hiyoko. "And where's the teacher, anyway?!"

"Someone call for a teacher?" A shrill voice came from the podium. "Call and I'll be there! I'm the magical miracle girl Usami!" A white stuffed rabbit appeared.

"What the hell?! A stuffed rabbit?" Killua shouted.

"Yep! I am indeed a stuffed rabbit! Made of felt!"

"So cool!!!" Gon exclaimed.

"Why thank you!" The rabbit said. "And I'm your teacher, class! I'd like you to call me 'Ms. Usami'!"

"Wait, didn't you just refer to yourself as our 'teacher'? Does that mean you know what's going on here?" Togami asked.

"Why, you bet!" Usami exclaimed. "I couldn't very well guide you on the school trip if I didn't!"

"School trip? What the fuck?" Killua was confused.

"Yes, that's what it says on the board, the big event everyone in school looks forward to! The super fun and exciting school trip!" "But don't worry! I'll be there supervising the whole time!" "Now that you're all here safe and sound. Let's set off for our fun school trip!"

*rattle rattle*

The ground suddenly began shaking. Killua ran over to Gon, grabbing his arm just in case.

{SOOO WHAT DO YALL THINK?}

{618 WORDS}