⎯⎯ ୨Chapter 02୧ ⎯⎯

{UNEDITED}

~|#|~

PREVIOUSLY

"Say sorry to Togami!" Gon shouted.

"Ow! Sorry!"

"No! Apologize to HIM, not me!" Gon pointed to Togami.

Killua walked up to Togami as if to say something, instead he ran off.

"K-KILLUA!" Gon fumed before running after him.

PRESENT

"Killua Zoldyck! Get back here right now!" Gon shouted at the silver haired boy who was running away.

"Never!" Killua said, laughing.

"Oof!" Gon watched as Killua tripped. He ran up to the albino.

"Killua! Are you okay?" He asked, worried.

"Yeah I'm alrig-" "Well I'm not!!!" A shrill voice yelled. Gon turned to see Monomi laying on the ground with a bruise on her head. "You kicked me!!!" She pointed at Killua.

"We're sorry Monomi!" Gon quickly apologized.

"Apology accepted. Anyways, Togami wanted me to take you guys to the old building! Come on!" She said, walking away. Gon quickly grabbed Killua by the arm and began following Monomi.

~|#|~

"There you two are." Togami said, turning to the two males.

"Now, Killua, apologize." Gon said, tightening his grip on Killua's arm.

"No, it's alright Freecss. These two have been calling me 'ham hands'. There's no need for apologies over something stupid." Togami said, pointing to Ibuki and Hiyoko.

"Okay! Anyways, you needed us?" Gon let go of Killua's arm.

"Yes, we have decided to hold a party here, we were just about to pick somebody to clean the building."

"Oh! I'll do it!" Gon volunteered.

"Well, we were actually going to pick randomly." Nagito said, holding out chopsticks.

"Well, I guess it would be quicker if there are two people cleaning." Togami replied.

"Alright!"

"I'll do it too." Killua piped in.

"No, we'll need your help finding and confiscating weapons." Togami said, turning to him.

"It's fine Killua! You don't enjoy cleaning anyways!" Gon told Killua.

"Yeah, I guess."

Gon smiled at the silver haired boy before turning back to the others, watching as they chose the second cleaner.

Killua wheezed as Nagito showed his chopstick which had the red tip. "Aren't you supposed to be the Ultimate Lucky student?"

"Well, it's not much of a talent compared to all yours..."

~|#|~

Togami had set Killua at the doorway, he was given the job of patting everyone down.

"Oh, hey, Killua- W-what?" Hinata was confused as Killua began patting him down. "Sorry, Togami told me to pat everyone down."

"Alright, your check is all done."

"Hey Killua!" Kazuichi shouted to him.

"W-what are you doing?!" He yelled as Killua started patting his clothing. He felt something, he swiftly took a screwdriver out of his pocket. "Hey! My screwdriver!" "It's dangerous, I'm confiscating this." "Ehhhhh?!" "You're done, get in." He shoved Kazuichi. After a bit he also entered the room.

"Hey, Killua! Come have fun!" Gon called out to him. He walked over to him.

"I wanna dance." "Wha-?" Gon grabbed Killua's hand and dipped him.

*Click*

"Aw, how cute!" Mahiru cooed, holding her camera. Killua's face turned beet red.

He quickly got out of Gon's grip. "H-hey! Delete that photo!" He demanded, glaring at Mahiru.

"Come on, Killua! Loosen up a little and have fun!" Gon said, giggling.

Killua calmed down, Gon was right, it was a party, he should have fun.

"Alright." He smiled. He grabbed onto Gon's hands and let the greenette spin and twirl him around until they were both laughing with pure joy.

*Bam*

They were suddenly surrounded by complete darkness.

"Hey?!" Killua shouted.

"Hey! The power's out!" Someone yelled.

"I can't see a thing!"

"Waah! Don't step on my foot!" Someone shouted.

"Hey! What are you doing? Stop that!"

"Ow!"

There was a thump followed by Gon. "Hey! Get off me!"

"Guys, where are you? Oh, crap, so it's not just the kitchen that blacked out."

"Do you suppose something tripped the breaker?"

"G-gimme a sec! I'll follow the wall to the fuse box and see what I can do!"

*Click*

The lights turned back on to reveal, Killua sprawled on top of Gon and Mikan in another showy position.

"Were you guys making out in the dark?" Hiyoko snickered.

"No! Somebody shoved me and I fell!" Killua yelled, getting up. "Also! Didn't I tell you to wear a longer skirt?!" He shouted, pointing at Mikan.

"I-I'm sorr-!" Killua cut her off. "If you're sorry then wear a longer skirt you whore!"

"W-whore?!"

"Wait, where's Togami?" Nagito realized.

"What? He freaked and ran over a stupid black out?"

"This doesn't feel right. Let's search for him."

"No need!" Gon piped up. "I was born and raised in nature and now I'm able to track anything down by scent!"

"Alright, then find Togami." Hinata said.

"Sure!" Gon took a big whiff of air. His eyes widened as he rushed around the room sniffing and panicking until he got to the long table. He slowly bent down and lifted up the cloth to reveal.

Togami's lifeless body.

LITTLE BONUS

"Wow Killua! you're just like a real bouncer!" Gon said, bouncing over to Killua who had just finished patting down Nagito.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." Killua replied.

"Anyways! My turn!" Gon exclaimed, putting his arms outward in a T.

Killua moved over to him and began patting him down, he felt something. What would he pull out? A knife? Would Gon actually kill somebody? He pulled out a pen.

"Oh! I completely forgot to give that back to Togami!" Gon chuckled nervously

Killua let out a sigh, obviously Gon wouldn't hurt anybody here.

"I'll give it to him for you." He said.

"Thank you so much, Killua!"

Killua smiled, Gon really was light.

~|#|~

{852 WORDS}