⎯⎯ ୨Chapter 06୧ ⎯⎯

{UNEDITED}

~|#|~

PREVIOUSLY

"Hey, Gon."

"Yeah, Killua?"

"I need to confess something to you..."

"Go ahead!"

Killua opened his mouth to speak, but he never got the chance to, as Kazuichi called out to them.

"Chiaki asked me to find you guys, everyone's at the restaurant." When he finished, he turned and ran back to the restaurant.

Gon turned to Killua. "We can go over after you're done!"

"Actually... nevermind." Killua turned away from Gon and began walking toward the restaurant.

PRESENT

"There you guys are!" Hinata greeted the two males as they entered the restaurant. He quickly noticed that Killua didn't have his usual 'I'm better than everyone' demeanor. Actually, everyone quickly noticed. Though, it seemed Gon didn't notice it. But they didn't think much of it and began discussing what they had learned. Apparently they didn't alert Killua and Gon about it because they couldn't find them. Killua doubted that as they would've panicked and turned the island upside down while searching for them.

Killua wasn't really paying much attention to everyone. Gon, on the other hand, was paying full attention to everything.

"D-do you think he was t-telling the t-truth?" Mikan stuttered. "That one of us r-really is a t-traitor?"

"Don't sweat it! There's no need to worry about the traitor! There's no need to freak out about the traitor! I got that traitor tied so tight, he can't move a muscle!!" Nidai boomed.

"What?"

"Did you tie up Nagito?" Gon questioned the Ultimate Team Manager.

"SHIIIT!" He shouted. "Hey, Kazuichi! What's the game plan now?!"

"What?! D-don't ask me, stupid! They'll find out we teamed up!" Kazuichi yelled.

As Gon watched them bicker, he noticed Killua had been silent the whole time, he usually would have muttered about how stupid they all were. He looked over at Killua, the silver haired male was staring off into space.

"Ne, Killua." Gon whispered, bringing Killua back to reality. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright... I was just thinking." Killua replied.

"Emergency! Emergency! All students, shuffle ya footsies over ta Jabberwock park post haste!" Monokuma's voice demanded from the monitor.

Everyone began making their way out of the restaurant and over to the park. Gon grabbed Killua's hand and made his way behind the others.

But Killua had other plans, he kept his feet stuck to the ground as Gon tried to drag him to the park.

"Killua! We have to go to the park!" Gon shouted.

"Gon-" Killua began.

"Whatever it is, you can tell me in our room later! Now come on!" Gon demanded.

Killua let out a sigh. He let Gon drag him to the park where the others were waiting.

Once they were all there (excluding Nagito), Monokuma began explaining the new motive. It was a game called 'twilight syndrome'. Soon enough, everyone started making their ways to their rooms. Killua and Gon walked back to their room together. When they entered Gon turned to Killua.

"What was it you needed to tell me?" He asked.

Killua took a deep breath, he was ready. He looked at Gon in the eyes and all the worst outcomes came to mind.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You were trying to tell me something earlier."

"No I wasn't."

"Oh."

Killua walked over to the bed and laid down, turning his back to Gon. Gon let out a sigh, he walked over to the opposite side of the bed and went under the covers before drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

~|#|~

Killua awoke before the morning announcement. He slipped out of bed and put on his shoes. He opened his door to see Kuzuryu walking past.

"Morning, Kuzuryu." He greeted him.

Kuzuryu ignored him and just continued on. Killua scoffed. He made his way over to the restaurant to see Hinata standing with a tray, when he noticed Killua entering he quickly ran up to him, handing him the tray.

"Killua! Please take this to the old building and feed Nagito! Thanks!" He ran off, leaving Killua with the tray.

He let out a sigh. He exited the restaurant and made his way to the old building. When he arrived he was met with Monomi standing on the front steps.

"Stop right there! Entry from this point on is prohibited!" She shouted. "The old building is closed for renovations!"

"I'm here to feed the freak, pinkie."

"Ho-wa-wa! You're in this too, Killua?"

"No, everyone knows now and I was forced to bring him his food." Killua stepped over Monomi and into the building. He saw Nagito chained up with his arms behind his back and his legs tied together with rope.

"Ah... Killua? Did you come out of your way to bring food to a loser like me? You just made my day." Nagito said with a smirk.

"Just eat." Killua set the food down in front of him.

"You're not going to feed me?"

"Excuse me?"

"I mean I can't move my hands-"

"Just use your mouth." Killua said as he walked out of the building.

"Good luck!"

Killua stopped. "What?"

"I said, good luck!"

"With what?"

"Gon." Nagito said as if it was obvious.

Killua quickly left the building. How did that psycho know? When he arrived back at the restaurant, he found Gon.

"Killua!!! Where were you! I was so worried when I woke up and you were gone!" Gon shouted.

"You guys sleep together?" Ibuki piped up.

"NO!" Killua denied, his face red.

"Okay then." Ibuki said, not believing him.

Killua turned away and saw Mahiru walking over, but she suddenly turned away, claiming she felt sick. Killua and Gon looked at each other, that was strange. Other than that, nothing else interesting happened. That night Killua awoke to Gon hugging him. He blushed before wrapping his arms around the smaller male and falling back asleep.

~|#|~

{916 words}

{My scheduled is so messed up haha...}