⎯⎯ ୨Chapter 07୧ ⎯⎯

{UNEDITED}

~|#|~

PREVIOUSLY

Killua turned away and saw Mahiru walking over, but she suddenly turned away, claiming she felt sick. Killua and Gon looked at each other, that was strange. Other than that, nothing else interesting happened. That night Killua awoke to Gon hugging him. He blushed before wrapping his arms around the smaller male and falling back asleep.

PRESENT

The next morning Killua awoke to a sleeping Gon, who was snuggled up against his chest. He tried moving around so he could slip away, but he accidentally woke Gon in the process.

"Killua...?" The tan male muttered.

"Good morning, Gon. We should go to the restaurant now. We woke up late." Killua said, getting off the bed.

"Oh, okay."

~|#|~

"You guys are late!" Akane said as the two males walked into the restaurant.

"Yeah sorry, I went to Gon's dorm to bring him here but he slept in." Killua lied.

"Oh, makes sense!" Akane returns to gobbling down food.

"Are you seriously only eating candy, Hiyoko?" Akane asked.

"Yes!" Hiyoko replied.

"That's not actual food."

"I don't care."

"This pack of gummies comes in four different fruity flavors! It's got all the nutrients I need! There's strawberry, melon, grape and orange!" Hiyoko listed.

"How unusual... I see Mahiru has not joined us today." Tanaka pointed out.

"Do you think she's okay? Yesterday, I noticed she looked a bit picket!" Sonia said, worry laced in her voice.

"Peaked." Killua corrected.

"Maybe she's just feeling a bit outta sorts... but in the worst-case scenario..." Kazuichi trailed off.

"Worst-case scenario?!" Hiyoko yelled.

"If yud *munch* worryin' bout Mahiru I saw 'er outside th' hotel on m' way here." Akane said, her mouth full of food. Killua looked at her in disgust.

"Y-you did? That's great!" Kazuichi let out a sigh of relief.

"You better not jinx us with that kind of morbid talk, dammit!" Hiyoko screeched at Kazuichi.

"Yeah, it was something about needing some alone time. Invited her to breakfast anyway, but Mahiru said she'd pass." Akane said before letting out a burp. She apologized after seeing Killua's look of absolute disgust.

"You don't think she intends to g-go play that game, do you?" Mikan asked.

"Excuse me?! Care to say that again you puking sow?! Big sis Mahiru would never, ever play that moronic game!" Hiyoko screamed at Mikan.

"You don't know that, Pipsqueak." Killua butted in.

"What?!" Hiyoko turned to Killua, she was fuming.

"What makes you think you know so much about her... or anybody to be exact."

"What do you mean?!"

"I mean, we've only known each other for what? 5 days?"

"Killua! Don't say things like that!" Gon scolded.

"But it's the truth." Killua said with a shrug.

"Whatever!" Hiyoko turned away.

~|#|~

Soon enough everyone went their separate ways. But Killua stopped Gon, he decided it was time.

"Hey, Gon..."

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something..."

"Go ahead!"

Killua took a deep breath before continuing. "In the 6 years I've known you... you've made me happier than I ever thought was possible..."

"Well I'm glad!"

"Gon... you've not only made me feel happiness... you've also made me feel strange emotions..."

"Gon... I love you..." Killua finished.

Gon was silent, making Killua worry. Suddenly, he bursted out into laughter.

"Really?! I was planning on confessing to you!" He confessed.

"What?" Killua looked up at him in shock.

"I love you too, Killua!" Gon said with a wide smile.

"Killua, will you be my boyfriend?" Gon asked.

"Yes!" Killua answered immediately.

~|#|~

"A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!"

~|#|~

{961 WORDS}