Request here!

In case you haven't read the description, I am open to requests at any time!  Even if I am swamped by requests, I'll still probably take yours.  Just keep in mind that my schedule is busy and so updates may be slow.  I am open to feedback because this is my first-time writing fan fiction for Twisted Wonderland and writing x readers, please don't comment "this sucks" because I actually want to improve as a writer so that feedback is kind of pointless.  An example of types of feedback I want to get:  "This part where random character starts screaming the lyrics to "Make a Wish" seems weak.  If you added more adjectives here, that would improve that section."

Please only request on this page, my profile or my dms.

Examples of things I could do: ((If your idea is not listed here, then still feel free to request it.  Just read the "Important" section about requests))

Character x reader

Character x character 

Character x oc

Characters x themselves because self love is important ((I SWEAR I WILL NOT MAKE IT WEIRD.  It'll probably just be "Random character was feeling down and so they stood on the beach and yelled positive affirmations about themselves"))

Characters as your sibling

Satire ((Yes, the things I will not do will still apply for Satire.))

Headcanons

Scenerios

Oneshots

Fluff 

Angst (I'm more used to writing angst, so, this will probably be easiest for me)

Comedy

Just regular twisted wonderland stories, no ships, no x readers no nothing

Alternate Universe (Please be specific)

Crossover (Even if I don't know the fandom, I'll still look into it and make an effort to do my best)

Hurt/ Comfort (Also going to be easiest for me)

Songfic (This is also going to be easiest for me)

Yanderes (Probably going to be the hardest for me, but that doesn't mean I won't do it!)

Platonic ships  

Matchups/Pairings:  ((Give me a bit about yourself, like personality wise and I'll match you up platonically or romantically with a Twisted Wonderland character))  This is NOT my original idea, I saw many other people do it and it sounded like fun.

Things I will not do

Smut

Lemons

Limes

ANY FORM OF NSFW

Incest/twincest (This isn't Ouran Highschool Host Club-)

Ortho x reader ((Unless if it's platonic))

teachers x students 

*IMPORTANT*

There will be slow updates because of busy schedules.  Updates will also be inconsistent.  If I have not updated for more than a month, then please just wait as I will update as soon as I can.  I will make a chapter announcing if I discontinue this book!

Please ignore the cover on this book, I just spent five minutes on it.  I swear I'll do a better job later on, but for now, this will be the cover.  The cover was created using Canva, by the way.

This book should be profanity free as I don't really like using them while writing ((For me, those words are reserved specifically for when I stub my toe or hit my hip on a table)) however, there may be some strong words ((The ones I use are "Crap", "Damn" and "Hate"))

*IMPORTANT THINGS RELATING TO REQUESTS*

I do have the right to refuse a request if I feel uncomfortable writing it.   ((This will most likely only happen if someone requests something from the "Will not write" section.  If I refuse your request and the reason is not in the "Will not write" section, I will provide an explanation.  If you do not think that explanation is valid, we can come to a compromise somehow.))

Please provide a description of the plot you want to happen.  I will still take your request if there's no plot description, it just makes it easier for everyone if you have a plot and it'll guarantee that everyone is satisfied with their request.  Format that would be most ideal:  Type of story: Eg, Ace x Deuce, gender of reader if requesting an x reader: Eg, GN! Reader, synopsis of plot: Eg, going on a romantic picnic but everything goes wrong and genre/tropes you want included, Eg: Fluff, Friends to lovers. 

Once again, you don't need a plot description, but at the minimum you need to tell me the type of story you want (PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME, "Can you write a oneshot?" I WILL ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION IF YOU DO THAT-) However, the second most important thing you give me is the genre/tropes you want.  

I am implementing a new rule where if you don't give me a genre/trope you want me to write about, I will default it to angst or angst to fluff.

This is just a little note, but, I will typically only write x readers as a female or male reader when the gender actually matters.  Also, I try not to mess around with cannon too much to try to avoid angering people ((I'm just talking about cannon rules and the story line.  Stuff like writing AU's, Crossovers, Yandere's, etc.  is alright.))  So, please do not request a female reader in one of the dorms ((Unless if it is justified within the story line.  Some examples would include:  Ramshackle burnt down and Y/N needs somewhere to stay or Y/N cross dresses because she's afraid of what might happen if she doesn't and *Random character* finds out she's a girl  or Crowley wants to see what happens if the TWST boys interact with girls because after the Phantom Bride came, it was clear they all were awkward-))   Same thing with gender-neutral Y/N because this is canonically an all boys school  ((Once again, if the reason is justified, then I will write them in a dorm)) I'd be fine with doing a male reader in one of the dorms because once again, canonically an all boys school  ((No, I am not sexist, I am in fact female.  I just like to stick to cannon and as stated before, I'm fine with writing any gender in any dorm as long as it is justified))   

Have fun and please give me feedback!