Diasomnia plays Risk

((Inspired by my bestie and I hanging out and playing board games.  I can do this for any dorm if anyone is interested.  Short because I haven't played Risk in a while and I couldn't remember some details.))

Malleus, Lilia, Silver and Sebek were sitting at a table, playing a 'friendly' game of Risk.  It was currently Sebek's turn and as usual, he piled all his troupes on Siam since Silver had taken control of the entirety of Australia.  He rolled his dice, which landed on a one, 

"DAMN IT!  WHY IS MY LUCK ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE, SILVER! YOU MUST BE CHEATING!"  He shouted.

Silver, who was sleeping as usual, woke up with a start after hearing his name being yelled, "Huh?  Sorry. . . I fell asleep again-"

"YOU WERE CHEATING!  NOT SLEEPING!" Sebek shouted, 

"Now, now, Sebek, sometimes your luck isn't going to be the best-"  Lilia intervened,

"Right, of course, Lilia!  How do I improve my luck?"

"If you eat raw onions, mixed with dried crickets and moose cheese as a snack, it should improve your luck-"  Lilia answered, a devilish grin was plastered on his face,

Sebek thought for a moment, "Oh, that's right, isn't Moose cheese hard to find?  So, that alone must improve your luck. . . and if you add dried crickets, they're considered a good luck symbol, right? So, that means if you eat them, you'll have good luck!  The onion must act as a binder!  I'll try that away!"

Lilia's grin grew wider and he rolled his dice, attacking Sebek and slightly taking away some of Silver's pieces while he was sleeping.  However, it was Malleus who won the game as Sebek fought and depleted Lilia's troupes severely and screamed at Silver every time he attacked Malleus.