kya yeh pyaar hain....❤️

Hey guys I am back with another chapter of Mohabbat....❤️

So how was the previous chapter of the story....

Is any one is missing dil kya kare...🥺because currently I am not uploading that story....

___________________________________________

Starts with the chapter....

In Preeran room...

Sun rays are peeking inside the room but our lovely couple is not ready to leave eachother....instead they are snuggling more decreasing the little space between them...

Inside the one blanket they are cuddling in warmth which their embarce is providing in these little cold weather....smile is playing on their lips...

Preeta stirs in the sleep yeah because she is early morning person who wakes up early but our sleepy head is still sleeping soundly...holding preeta tightly as if his whole life is depends on her....he is not ready to let her go his tight grip is saying that....

Preeta moves her face to see that he is sleeping peacefuly her heart is giving up to disturb his sleep because he is sleeping so cutely...so she decided not to wake him up and leave the bed carefuly so that he can sleep more....

She tries to remove his hand which was holding her waist but she can't because his hold is tight...she huffed...and keeps her head tiredly on his chest....with cute pout...

Preeta-kitna Kas ke pakad rakha hain...ab kese niklu yaha sein...jyada hili tho uski neend tuta jayegi....

She again tries to free her self from his hold but because of her continuous struggle and movement his sleep broke and he sees his cute wify who is looking at his hold on her waist and tries to remove it with cute pout...and he chuckles....listening chuckling sound she looks at Karan who again close his eyes acting to sleep...

Preeta- hain...ab mere kaan bhi baaj rahe hain kya...(she checkes her ear)yeh bichra tho kitna cutely so raha hain aur muzhe lag raha hain ke yeh haas raha hain....tu bhi na preeta...

She again tries to free herself so he thought to tease her so karan again tightening her hold on her waist....and laughs in the mind...she widened her eyes....

Preeta- ahhh...itni Mushkil sein tho thodi se grip loose hui thi...ab firse try karna padega...(she is about to try when Karan pulls her over him)ahh...

Karan-kya kar rahi thi tum...ha...

Preeta-vho tum so rahe the na to tumhari neend disturb na ho isiliye aise chupke chupke nikal rahi thi...par dekho na tumhari grip itni tight hain ke nikal he nahi rahi...(she said cutely)oyy aik min tum jage hue ho...tho itne time se tum mujhe pareshan kar rahe the..(he nodded with mischievous smile)

Karan- vaise maine kuch suna tum kuch keh rahi thi....ke main cute lagta hoon tumhe sote hue isn't it...(said teasingly)

Preeta(looks here & there)-nahi aisa kuch nahi hain...tumne galat suna hoga...chalo ab chodo muzhe...(she wriggles in his grip)

Karan-vaise you looks cute jab tum aise sharmate hue jhoot bolti hoon....but I know main tumhe cute lagta hoon Mrs luthra...(he turns and pinned her to the bed)

His face is so close to her making her heart flutter...she is looking at him with her big twinkling eyes....he is holding her hand tightly and pinned it to the bed...looking at her with mischievous grin...but what about her she is so nervous because of their close proximity but yeah it's not making her uncomfortable instead she is liking it but why she herself didn't know....