way to Rishikesh...❤️

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Mohabbat....❤️❤️

Hope so you are liking the storyline the way it is going....tell me if there is something missing in it and you want me to add it....

So without wasting time we will start with the chapter....

___________________________________________

Karan comes back and tries to sleep....but sleep is far away from him....he was continuously changing his side to tries to sleep....he was staring the celling and closed his eyes and tries to sleep....

He opens his eyes with jerk as preeta's teary face and her broken voice and her words are ringing in his mind....he moves out of bed and goes in the balcony....

He stares the moon which is shining in black sky....he closed his eyes and feels hands wrapping around him....he opens his eyes and sees the side of him....only to see his beautiful wife staring him with love filled eyes....

Karan- preeta....

Preeta- shhh kuch maat bolo.....(she keeps the finger on his lips) kya hua nind nahi aa rahi.....muzhe yaad kar rahe hoon....

Karan(moves her finger and holds her hand)- bhaut zyada.....abh muzhe tumsein durr nahi rehna....tumhe apne pass rakhna hain....

Preeta- main tumsein kabhi dur jaa he nahi sakti....aur trust me ek din hum dono in faslo ko Mita kar.....pass honge ek dusre ke.....bass kuch pal he tho baat hain.....

Karan- sacch....(she nodded and he hugs her) muzhe intzaar hain fir us din ka....jab hum saath honge....hum saath honge....(he opens his eyes and feels no one) preeta....preeta....(he sadly looks down and moves to the room)

He sits on the bed taking the dairy in his hands.....he creases it with his hand and opens it.....he turns the some pages and with the smile creases the letter LOVE...

Karan- pyaar....Mohabbat....kabhi soch nahi ta ke mere zindagi main bhi koi ladki ayegi jisein muzhe bepannah Mohabbat ho jayegi....(he keeps the diary in side locker and lays on the bed)

Karan- Kal ek Naya din hain....naye din ek nayi umeed lekar Ata hain....shyad ane vala Kal humare liye accha hoon....

He hugs his pillow and closed his eyes and after sometime sleep consumed him.....

~~~

It's morning at luthra house....all are taking their bags out from the room because today they are leaving for their small trip.....

But what about Karan he was still sleeping like sleepy head....

Rakhi- Sammy....Karan kaha hain....

Sameer- chachi ji maine tho bhai ko time bataya tha....Pata nahi abhi tak kyu nahi aye....(rakhi is about to say when she sees preeta and shrishti coming)

Rakhi- are preeta shrishti accha hua tum log aa Gaye....betho kuch khaa lo fir vaise bhi hume nikalna hain....

Preeta- nahi rakhi Maa...hum kha kar aye hain....vaise Rakhi Maa Karan kaha hain....

Kritika- umm bhabhi vho Karan bhai abhi tak uthe nahi hain....Sameer bhai abhi uthane he jaa rahe hain bhai ko....

Preeta- kya vho abhi tak so raha hain....kya hoga iska....usne packing tho kar le hain na....

Sameer- Haan unki packing chachi ji ne karayi thi....

Preeta- accha thik hain fir main he uthati hoon usein Jake....