pyaar....❤️🥺

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Mohabbat....❤️

It's long time na so we will start with the chapter....

And please give one lines comments to the chapter please mere liye🥺❤️

Please give reviews and do vote please don't disappointed me....😭🥺

___________________________________________

After getting fresh Karan is waiting for preeta in the room as she is still busy inside the bathroom....he is sitting there while tapping his leg as it's been long time she was inside the bathroom....

Karan- preeta kya Kar rahi hoon.....itna kya time lag raha Hain.....

Preeta- Karan tum ladki hoon nahi na tho tumhe nahi pata.....(she shouts from inside while struggling with her dress knot)

Karan- yeah....muzhe kaise Pata hoga....par preeta kitne time sein andar hoon yaar.....kuch problem hain kya....dekho ek tho tum Bahar aa jao Varna main andar aa jaunga.....(he banges on the door) preeta....

Preeta- isko do pal ke Shanti nahi hain.....aur ek tho yeh knot....yeh bhi nahi bandh rahi kya karu.....Karan sein help lelu kya.....par ek tho usein kuch yaad nahi hain Pata nahi kya sochega.....

Karan- preeta that's enough....main aa raha hoon andar....(he is about to open the door but preeta opens it and abruptly stops on his step) finally you are here....kya Kar rahi thi itne time sein....andar Ghar basane ka iradaa tha....

Preeta- Karan vho.....meri dress....

Karan- kya hua dress ko....acchi tho hain aur ek dam barbar ayi hain....kuch hua hain kya preeta....

Preeta- vho dress ke knot....vho muzhsein nahi band ho rahi kya tum band Kar doge....(Karan sees her for some time and then nodded)

Karan- ummm....mudo....(preeta comes outside and turns her back to him)

Karan sees her from mirror and she sees him....then he looks at her back which is bare....he holds the both knot in his hands and tangling it with eachother while Looking at her face.....he is not moving his eyes from her face for mare second.....

She is seeing him who is looking at her without blinking his eyes.....it is doing something to her heart....butterflies are flying in her stomach making her heart fulter with their closeness.....

While tieing the knot his hands brushed with her back and she gasped and clutched her dress in her fist.....Karan done with the knot and moves back....

Karan- umm....vho it's done tum Bahar aa jao main wait Kar raha hoon....Hume nikalna hain....(he goes from there without waiting for her reply)

Preeta- ohhh God abh mera heart Bahar aa jana tha.....Karan you are making me mad really ek baar tumhe sab yaad aa jaye.....fir main nahi chodne vali tumhe.....bajarbattu kahi ka....(she starts comb her hairs)

Outside Karan was sitting on sofa while resting his head thinking something deeply....

Karan(mind)- ohhh God yeh dil itna joro sein kyu dhadak raha hain.....preeta yeh kya Kar rahi hoon yaar.....Karan kyu muzhe kuch yaad nahi aa raha....ahhh kaise main itni Badi baat bhool gaya....preeta ko kitna hurt hua hoga jab Maine usein pehchane sein inkaar Kar diya.....(he remembers her face when she comes to meet him in hospital) kaise main apni biwi aur pyaar ko bhool sakta hoon.....kaise....(he feels hand on his shoulder and opens his eyes) preeta....

Preeta- ha main....tum kya soch rahe hoon Karan....dekho agar kuch yaad karne ke koshish Kar rahe hoon tho please apni health khatre main dalke kuch yaad maat karo.....