chapter - 1

"Women, She's mine! I can take her raw infront of you, Dare to stop me, if you can?!"

He was inches away from you, caging your tiny form in front of the kitchen cabinet, almost towering over you that's how tall he is. your breath holted, he has his bulky hand just beside your waist, his manly attractive perfume doing things with your hormones, that smirk on his kissable lips is not helping either. He isn't touching you and that's making your hormones go crazy like fuck this man is your type and yet he's not yours.

Fuck!

You almost cursed when he licked his lips while his dark obsidian eye's gazed at your lips, hungrily! But too sad that hunger is isn't for you!!

The girl you have managed to hide behind you who's picking time to time, stealing glances, wants to push you aside so she can look at him inshort just leave with him! Is the girl he's here for! It's not you, No girl it's not you how much you wished to be her.

This guffy handsome man infront of you wants her not you! Why you gotta be the berrier, you're jealous as fuck!

"Y/n...What should I do?"

A excited sound comes from your so-called-lucky-bestie.

You broke that man handling eye contact with the man of your dream and looked at your back she wasn't even in her sense it's like he had hypnotized her. Before you could say anything a hand pulled her from your back but you were quick to grab her another hand! How nice.

His eyes followed her another hand which is now is captivated by yours and than stoped at your feisty eye's. You're not letting her go no matter what!

He raised his brows looking at your sexually frustrated glare.

"You're coming with me sweetlips."

He husked while bringing her wrist to his lips setting his gaze at yours challenging you to stop him as he placed a kiss on the back of her palm. You glared at him, you looked at your friend who looked hypnotized by the man just kissed her wrist. You pulled her wrist.

"She's not going anywhere! If you think I'm scared of you than there's the door. Leave! and for god sake stop bringing your unfortunate step in my house without my permission it's my house!

He pulled her wrist making you both to crash at him.

Your friend is absolutely standing in the middle doing the work of boundary between both of you.

You felt a grip on your perfectly curled up beautiful hair making you look up.

It's him.

He looked mad.

Now now why the fuck is it turning you on so fucking much. He's fucking gripping your hair which you had curled for almost 2 hours.

"There you girl, give a balance to your tongue or else;"

He glared at your slightly parted lips.

Fuck! It's either him, or no one else!

_____________________________

Ik it's been a while sinse I've updated I won't give any excuse!

Press the star button

How was it?

Should I continue with this or "Cold husband Jeon" ?

Give me some thoughts!

I'll update soon, to all of them who supported me, voted me, and followed me thank you soo much.

I've red all of your comments they encouraged me to update.

I've opened my YouTube channel to them who are interested in knowing me can let me know I'll set my YouTube link on my bio.

Besides thanks alot for reading till now, this book is going to be mature one 🌚 stay tuned, I'll update.