p.t-3

Nah you gotta be kidding me

Fuck, My heart is stuck between his ruthless veiny hand and her slime milky thigh that he was oh-so-gently grabbing on. My mouth got ajar open as he squeezed it roughly making Yuna to gasp.

Nah man tryna pull a reaction out of me or what!

Shit he's winning than.

Just as I looked at the rare view mirror, our eye's met and God damn it there was his signature bratty smirk was dancing on his kissable lips. His eyes were straight on mine.

Help. Help my mouth I can't control it.

As he squeezed it again "wth are you doing man! Don't you see it's uncomfortable for her. You're literally assaulting her. Be a proper man and touch her with her consent-"

Can you imagine the car being on 260 mph and all of a sudden this sucker stops it without any warning?

Yes that's what happened in my case. That fucker of nothing stopped it with no knowledge that what could happen with the passenger that's sitting on his sucker of a cars back sight.

Result.

My head comes in contact with his sit and boom! 

all thanks to his damn car taht doesn't provides me a seatbelt which turns out to be a darkest nightmare for me for a couple of day's.

Fuck it hurts, mamma!

"Don't make me kick you out of the car. Be happy taht I am sincerely being nice with a teenage girl like you, I would have killed you a long time ago be great full that you're still alive and sitting your ass down in my car." He rasped not caring about my head. Why would he be doing so. He turned around I could feel that. 

"About assaulting. I don't need to assault any girl or anyone to be with me or to have sex with me. people begs to be in my pants even boy's too. About my girl you're stopping her from being with me, you're nothing but a stupid teenager girl." He spat venom with his deep malicious voice. His dark eye's wandered at my body as I could feel the heat. He's totally, hundred percent right about every unbelievable shit he spat. Even I wants to be in his pants and about boy's they wished they could be a girl just to spend a night with him. I hate myself for complimenting his every shit.

And wait he didn't just said his girl. I mean okey, she's not yours so soon. I mean yes I'm the berrier.

I'm in pain. So much pain.

I don't want to look up and embarrass myself. So I stayed silent. My head is hurting so damn much I felt like crying. My frustration is other thing right now I just wants to kill him for saying those damn true shits. And wait who the fuck is he even calling teenager? If I am than his oh-so soon to be girlfriend is also a teenager. No not anymore she's 20 now. Oh fuck.

"You okey Han?" Here comes the melody.

"No I am not. All thanks to your soon-to-be good for nothing boyfriend." You looked up straight at Yuna ignoring his blazing gaze.