Everything is Temporary (Kalim x Fem!Reader)

((This is my first time writing an x reader that isn't satire, so if I could have some feedback on this, it would be appreciated.  In this one, you will technically become the character "Yuu" as that is the only way canonically that a girl can get in))

Y/n was helping the Heartslabuyul dorm prepare for their unbirthday party as she had nothing else to do.  However, every time she tried to help, she would always get yelled at for doing something wrong.

 "How many times do I have to tell you?  The roses are too thickly coated with red paint!  Now they look all clumpy!" Riddle yelled.

Y/n sighed, why did she even want to do this again?  In her own opinion, a kind suggestion would have worked instead of a shouty lecture.  She was volunteering her own time to help after all, so, was what she was doing wrong to the point that the dorm leader had to shout at her? 

Riddle massaged his temples in annoyance, "and now you're spacing out.  Do you even care at this point?  You're just creating more work for us to do!"

Y/N put down her paintbrush, "If I'm really creating more work for everyone to do, then I'll just go find something else to do!"  With that, she quickly left the Heartslabuyul dorm grounds and walked back to Ramshackle dorm to think.  

All throughout her life, every single little problem that Y/N created, it would always come up to one single sentence after every single lecture she got, "Honestly, can you do anything right?" 

Y/n had never really thought about it to now.  That simple sentence was always used when she forgot to set the table or when she got anything below a ninety on a test score.  Those words were always thrown around so carelessly, but every time they were brought out, it hurt.  Y/N hated that those words would hurt so much, "They're just stupid words for crying out loud, why should they have any effect on me?"  Y/n yelled.

She knew the answer to that too and she hated it.  Or so she thought.  To Y/n, those words hurt so much because she thought of herself as an overly sensitive crybaby who's just too weak to do anything.  No matter what she did, or how many times she got yelled at for doing something wrong, she always cried and watched her heart shatter over and over again.

As if on cue, Y/n felt herself began to tear up.  "Why am I even crying?  These are just harmless words!  Am I really that weak and fragile?  No, really!  Just stop crying already!  The reason is useless!"  She said to herself, forcing a smile on her face and looking at herself in the mirror,

 "Nobody needs to know how weak and useless I am.  Although, I bet that if they did know, they would just laugh at me, dump me and leave me alone!  Or would they do that eventually anyways. . .  Are people just being nice to me because they genuinely care about me? Or is it because they get something out of it?  Let's face it, it's probably the second one after all, although I wish it isn't true, so I'll just play along until everyone I know and love has left me."    Y/N felt a tear began to trickle down her cheek and so she vigorously began to wipe it away.

 The bell rang, signifying the start of lunch, "Did I really just spend that long crying and feeling sorry for myself?  How pathetic.  If I met myself, I would pity her anyways as well."

Y/n quickly adjusted her hair and smoothed out her uniform.  "Might as well eat lunch, I don't want to disturb anyone with my growling stomach during class."  

While on her way to the cafeteria, she bumped into Malleus.  Well, Malleus actually bumped into her, but it didn't seem that way to Sebek, "Did you seriously just bump into the great Young Master himself?" He asked

Y/N grew frustrated, knowing that he very well bumped into her.  She didn't want any more yelling to happen.  Her morning was already full of that. "Yes, I did!  I swear it won't happen again!"  With that, Y/n just ran away from Sebek because she obviously didn't want another lecture.  Malleus held Sebek back and waited until Y/N was out of sight before letting him go.