Desolation Row!!!!!!!!!(Jail Time)

Desolation Row!!!!!!!!!!!(Jail Time)

~POV~

He flipped is sweaty black hair out of his eyes and smiled at me. "It's okay Candice. We will be fine." Said Gerard holding my hand. I believed him, but I was to scaried. I started to cry. Gerad smiled again and hugged me. A man with a axe stepped towards us. I kept hugging Gerard with my face berried in his jacket. Gerard picked me up and ran as fast as he could. "I'LL GET YOU!" Said the man. We drove away in his car fast, not looking back.

~A Month Earlier~

I woke up one moring feeling more tired than usual. Stupid sleeping pills. That night I felt like shit. So, I took a sleeping pill at like 8:30 pm. Bad idea! It made me more tired when I woke up. So, I slowly crawled back into bed kicking my little brother. He'll get over it. I shut my door and all I heard was," Mommy! Candice kicked me!!!!" And it faided away as I drifted further and further into the darkness of sleep.

I woke up two hours later. With a sudden jolt I sprang out of bed. " AH!!!!! I'M FUCKING LATE!!!" I said yelling. I ran to check the time. 10:23! What the bloody hell! I thought to myself. I ran as fast as I could to get dressed. Purple shirt, red skinny jeans, yellow leather jacket, and neon green converse. I quickly grabed my homework and a EGO waffle. Since school was my nieghbor I quickly entered school with a late pass.

" Exploding crayon much?" Said my friend Allyssa. What was she talking about? I didn't know. I looked in the bathroom mirror and screamed. "Oh my fucking god! Your sooo right!" She nodded. There was nothing I could do. They won't let me go back home. I lied and told them I was at the dentist. So, I walked around school looking like a killjoy. My kiljoy name is Adrenaline Danger Heart. Most of my friend call me Adrenaline.

It ws nineth period and I was in computer club. Finally! I thought to myself. I played on the computer for a half and hour and walked home. When I arrived two men where at my door. "Candice, come with us" Said the man in the gray jacket. My parents waved good bye as I was being shoved in the cop car. They pushed me soo hard I landed on someone. My head was on someones lap. I looked up. GERARD WAY!! I screamed in my head. I got up and smiled at him. "What did you do?" I asked. He began to think. It took him a few minutes. When the cop car started he began to talk. "Well, my band mates and I apparenlty got in trouble for starting a fight. But, that's just between you and me." He winked and smiled. The car started off slow and went faster. Time to die. I thought. All of a sudden the darth vader theme song began to play in my head. Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun. And away we went, to jail