Cop Cars Are "Fun!"

Chapter 2: Cops Cars are "FUN!"

Gerard and I talked for about two hours. We talked about my life, his life, what the fuck where doing here, and how we got here. "So, Candice, you don't know why your here...at all?" I shook my head. Suddenly my phone buzzed, It was probably Allyssa. "My phones vibrating and I can't get it! Dam it!" I said in a whining tone. Gerard smirked and his hands where free. I stared in amazement. He laughed, but then the cop in the passenger seat yelled," Hey! SHUT UP!" We stayed quiet, but talked in a whisper. "So, Candice, you want me to get your phone?" He said smirking. I nodded unassumingly. He looked around and looked at me puzzled. "Where is it?" It was in my butt pocket, on the left side. Oh no! I don't want him to think I did that on purpose! In a mumbling tone, I said,"In my butt pocket on the left side." I also blushed. Gerard smile at me. "Ok, here we go." He stuck his hand in my pocket and grabbed the phone. "Thanks"I said blushing.

I began to feel tired. I started yawing and my eyes got heavier. With out thinking I put my head on his shoulder a slept. By the way this face moved, I could tell he was smiling. I was fading into a deep sleep. By the time I woke up the car jolted to a stop. I flew forward and hit the seat in-front of me. "Oww!" I said with a yawn. I stood up some what and sat back down on the seat. "Morning sunshine." MORNING!!! IT'S THE MORNING! HOLY SHIT!!! I slept awhile! I thought to myself.

The cop in the passenger seat threw some stale donuts at us, expecting us to eat them. Gerard grabed one and sniffed it. "Doesn't seem deadly." I took a donut and looked at it.  Yuck! I thought. This was hard and looked groos. I poked it a few times to make sure it wasn't alive and took a bite. "Wow! Not half bad." There was one left, I looked at it then Gerard. Who was going to get it first? I moved my hand quickly, but Gerard was faster. He took the donut and broke it in half. "Here." He said giving my one half of the donut. By the time we finished the donut we arrived at jail.

" GET YOUR ASS' OUT OF THE CAR AND MOVE IT!" Said a guard. We stepped out of the car slowly, looking at the giant brick building, getting closer and closer. Other prisoners looked at us. I didn't pay attention. I was goingto jail forever. And not knowing why. I stepped in ready, to await my future, ready to escaped!