Free At Last!!!!

Desloation Row!!!!(Jail Time)

Chapter 8: Free At Last!

I woke up. My head was on Gerard's chest. His arms where rapped around me tightly. I yawned and slowly got up. I looked around and saw a Car coming towards us. It was going to hit me. It came closer, so I screamed. Gerard woke up." What is it?" I pointed to the car. He stood in front of me protecting me. Ready to imbrace impact, the car stoped with a jolt. "Gerard!!!!" Yelled Frankie from the car window. Gerard ran up to him and kissed him. Frankie kissed back. I stood there, thinking about Jake, thinkg of how he died for me. I shook my head,"Um, keep it rated-R please."

"Candice!" Frankie ran up to me and hugged me. "We are ok! Enough lovely dovey! Do that when I'm not here." They laughed as we walked to the car. I sat in the back. Great. I feel like I'm five. Oh well. We talked about escaping and meeting new people. Jake never came up in the conversation. To much pain. Frankie gave us new close. There was a black tank top, black skinny jeans, black combat boots, and a jacket that was from Welcome to The Black Parade. I put them on and stayed quiet.

"WERE HERE!!!" Frankie yelled. I looked around. I saw a stage, microphones, instruments, and speakers. I guess they have a concert. We got out of the car and stood back stage. I didn't know what to do, so I sat, watching in amazment. I saw everyone warming up, singing and playing their instrument. It was awsome!!!! I was watching carfeully until someone said my name. "Candice." Said mikie. Mikie is Gerards brother."We need you to help Gerard sing. Please."

My jaw dropped."M-M-ME! Sing? Um.....ok." Mikie hugged me tightly. He gave me a microphone. What was I supposed to sing? I didn't know so I began to sing Welcome to The Black Parde.

"When I was, a young boy, my father, took me into the city, To see a marching band. And he said, "Son when, you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken, the beatened, the danmed?" He said," Will you defeat them, the demons, and all the non-believers, the plans that they had made? Because, one day, I'll leave you, a phantom to lead you in the summer, to join the Black Parade!!!!"

Soon, frankie join in on the guatair. Then frankie, finally, Gerard sang with me. The crowed rawred! Encore after encore. We finally finished. Gerard took the microphone, and began to talk. The crowd went silent. "I, Gerard Way, would like to introduce, our new singer, CANDICE!!!" The crowd became louder. Gerard smiled at me. The band and I group hugged.

We toured the world. Preforming night after night. Never getting tired, never getting bored. Always having fun. After we returned back to the .U.S., My chemical romance became more popular. My chemical romance created more and more songs. Never getting old. Living on forever!!!

(The link for the lyrics.)

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/m/my_chemical_romance/welcome_to_the_black_parade.html