Sam's POV

I'm Sam. I have lots of friends. My dad's works at the police department and my mom's a detective. My whole life has been surrounded about doing everything right, to learn from and never to repeat your mistakes. As a kid, i believed a did a pretty good job. Once I started middle school, i felt this urge to fit in, maybe it was just my hormones. You know, people talk bad about puberty and growing up but honestly I don't regret a thing. According to my friend's girls, it gave me my greatest gift: Looks. I'm mixed and almost everyone at my schools white, so obviously i stand out. The point is, my good looks were like an easy hypnosis I gave to easy girls. Sometimes, something comes over me but I honestly blame my hormones. Yes, I have slept around but that's not my favorite part. Imagine having a girl who doesn't leave. One who will stay where you tell her always and never say a word in response. My parents were the opposite of what I saw attractive in a girl. Vunrable and quiet girls are so sexy. My mother was cautious, vigilant and always had to speak her mind. Dad never minded, since he likes strong women. On the other hand, mom's personality has always pissed me off.

I love hiking. There is a big trail park behind my house that nobody goes to. It's my second favorite place other than in bed with sluts. I know the trail inside and out. It's my second home. I've heard you should always bring your crush to your favorite place. Maybe she'll fall in love with it as much as you have. Just maybe you'll be soulmates. When I think of soulmates, it's until death, and I've had quite a couple, I believe 5 or 6. Any girl I bring back and sleep with, either has difficulty to shut up or to open up a small bit. Though, they were usually between introverted and extroverted. The issue is, I like my women extremely introverted. Silent. I noticed Alexis not only because she was beautiful, but because she was extremely quiet. This girl had me weak. She needed love and I knew it. But I knew nothing about her, not that it mattered so much. The less she talked the better. Her fair skin, her hair as soft as a deer's coat. She is stunning. But, sometimes, I just wonder how beautiful her head would look on a stick or tied up. How would I place her? Where would I place this one? Maybe next to my last one. Honestly, I don't even mind as long as it's her head I have. She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

I apologize. My internal thoughts must have consumed you. Gaining her trust was way too important.
"At least you're wearing a raincoat, it's full of my tears now" she giggled.
"Yes Ms. Alexis, and i love it" i added.
We spent two hours at the place. She ate so much and I got to know her from the little she spoke to me about. Who knew that I'd pick the girl who nobody cares about? It's like fate, knowing nobody will miss her.