Alexis' POV

Honestly, Sam seems so caring and sweet. I feel like i can tell him anything, everything. The fact that he came over everyday to make sure i was ok, gets to me. Not all men are like this, at least, i know my father wasn’t. My mother got home that evening to see me doing the dishes. She was confused because she had known I wasn’t feeling well at all. "Ginger, babe, you ok?"
she said, puzzled. "I’m ok mom, I had a pretty great day today. What about you?" I confessed.  "Um, well my day was fine. What happened today that was so great?" I started telling her about the first day I met Sam, at the Coffee shop. She listened and was most intrigued. This was the most we had spoken since my dad went missing.

"Oh wow gummy bear, thats special! He seems like a nice gu-" 

"He Is!" I exclaimed

"Babe, I didn’t finish."

"Oh sorry mom, go ahead."

"Did you tell him where we lived?"

"Why?"

"Because you didn’t mention it in your story snd you said he showed up here various times to check up on you"

"Well no, I didn’t exactly tell him." I said thinking real hard, "BUT, that only shows how much he cares"

"I understand this is someone you are starting to like, and overall he seems very sweet, bu-"

"But what? This isn’t like you and dad. You said he would rarely visit you when you were dating. I really like Sam and the fact that he came here shows how much he really cares about me!" I exclaimed

"Ginger, no point in getting mad. I just had to mention it" she said.

I rolled my eyes, wiped my hands and stormed off into my room. Obby was on my bed. He heard me come in and stretched himself awake. I jumped on my bed and turn the TV on. Netflix? Hulu? HBO? I wasn’t exactly in the mood for anything. The only thing I was in the mood for was to be with Sam, go out for a walk together or just eat and talk like we did today. It was the only thing that i looked forward to. Talking to him.