| Out with the old, in with the new! |

Chapter 1
⚐⚐⚐
|+Ashley+|

I put my airpod in and hit play on my phone. And look out the window as my mom (Savannah) drove.

{ when we're out in a crowd }
{Laughing loud and nobody knows why...)

I see a bridge ahead of us and a big sign that reads...

Front mellowtown
Where all your hopes and dreams are
-LOCKEDMAIL

We went over the bridge and there were a houses and a few hotels. Then by the hotels were a bunch of shops like (bakerys, fast food, ice cream, coat shops, 7-11, hatshops, shoe shops, food markets and pet shops.)

As soon as we got to our new home we set up our sleeping bags for the night and put our bags down.

"Ashley I'm going out to grab something fast to eat for dinner I'll be back, lock the door." My mom said while putting on her very thin sweater. She opens the door

"Oh no you don't!" I say pushing the door close and crossing my arms.

"Hun I need to get food for us or we will starve to death!" she said

"It's freezing put there you only have a sweater on, you will get a cold." I say
She looks at me and gives me the 'this is the last warning' look I move out of the way

"Wait here I'm getting you your coat." I say and look in her room for it. It wasn't in her room at all. When i got back into the front room she was gone. Oh mom why must you be so stubborn?

17 minutes later.
My mom walks in with fast food in her hand and she put it on the kitchen counter. We sit down and eat.

"Here I got you a burger and *sneeze* fries." she says before passing me the bag. I look at her and she sighs.

"Mom your sick. I told-"

"I'm fine Ashley, just eat your food." she said.
She sneezes yet again.

We eat and then she started to unpack kitchen stuff. The whole time I could hear her sneeze and blow her nose.

*sneeze*
*crash*
I heard her drop something and it broke. That's it. I went out and I got my boots and puffy coat and some gloves.

"Where do you think your going?" my mom asked while putting the broken glass in the trash.

"I'm getting you medicine." I say while taking her arm and leading her to her room to rest. She tried to protest but I didn't give in. I open the door and it was like I was living in the ice age I head out and find the nearest shop. I walk in and get some hot soup and then i head to get the medicine. I look at all the medicine but the one that I need for her is sold out. I think to myself 'shit, what do i do? none of these will help her'
I sigh and give up an walk to the checkout. On my way out I saw a boy with a greyish coat with the medicine in his hand. He was looking at the back of the box then he started to walk away.

I'm gonna buy it off him.

"hey!" I yelled. He didn't turn around. I yell it again but still he didn't stop that's when I realized. He had his headphones in. Ugh why am i so dumb? I ran up to him and move in front of him. He just looks my up and down and raised a brow and takes his headphones out.