a bit of a ropey situation

(ough terrible name ik)

It's a grey sky out and the fuzzy duck decided to start preparing for rain.
"Oh dear it's beginning to turn grey so annoying can't it just stay sunny?" Duck complains. "Oh come on you can't say it looks bad" yellow says in awe as he stares out the window. "Oh shut up you! You say that because your dumb!" Duck said angrily.  "Hey! What did we say about calling him dumb?" Red comes into the living room. "I know but he's just so arrogant, just look at him staring outside like there's something to see!" They both turn to see yellow humming softly as he watches the clouds become a darker shade. "But look how happy he looks" red says making duck sigh "alright I'll let him enjoy his rain" a faint smile appearing. "I'll go get started with dinner" red walks to the kitchen gleefully. "I-I'll help! I'll help!" Yellow hurriedly chases after red. Duck walked to his chair and read a news paper.

-------------(Fortnite balls I'm gay)
"Yellow can you set the table?" A sweet voice calls from the kitchen. "On i-it" the boy walked towards the cupboard. Red comes out holding a cute white pot with red flowers decorating the exterior. "Thank you yellow" red says placing the pot on the table and giving yellow a pat on the head. "Duck dinners ready!" Yellow called out excitedly.

----------------------(they have dinner and a hour passes)( I'm too tired ok cut me some slack)

"And they lived happily ever after. The end" a soft voice says. " Goodnight red" "good night bubs" red turns the light off and closes yellows door. 'finally got him to be-" his thoughts get caught off by a scream coming from downstairs. Red rushes down "duck are you ok?" He walks into the living room to see that duck got completely covered in rope. "Ugh help me I tried to get my clipboard from out the closet" duck says irritated.

After a good 25 minutes they many to get 3 ropes off of duck leaving now ducks tied above his head and his legs covered in rope. "It would be easier if you would quite squirming" red says frustrated. "Oh come on your being too slow" duck whines. "Let me just uh- hmm- there that's better!" Duck gets himself seated on reds lap to be more comfortable. "Might as well get comfortable while i wait" red blushes and panics as duck is right on his private area. Reds mind is racing a Its not everyday you see your crush in such a vulnerable moment squirming on your privates. "Hey maybe you should get off" red says making an effort to not go insane. "Why should I your quite comfortab-" duck feels something under him poking against him. "UHM sorry Just get off" red says blushing like crazy of embarrassment. "O-oh" duck realizes how embarrassed red was. "Hmm what if i-" duck begins to grind down on red. "H-hey what are you doing?" Red says in a confused tone. "Helping you out Come on now" duck grinds down even more. "MHnm-" reds voice pitches "are you sure about this?" "Oh so proud aren't you? Hurry on now ...destroy me" duck grinds himself down even deeper "Ah~" duck lets out more sounds in hope that red would get even more turned on. Red grabs both of ducks shoulders "uhm there's something you need to know my uh private isn't as one would say....... normal" "if it can fill me up i don't really care" red then grabs ducks face and deeply kisses him reds hand rubs ducks inner thigh inching closer and closer to ducks private. "Mhm~" duck moans in the kiss giving enough space for red to fit his tounge. After a bit Red begins sucking on ducks tounge. "Hmn~" ducks moans get devoured by the red man. Duck parts for air, red leaving no time to waste starts biting round ducks neck "Ooh red~ please destroy me with your Dick"
Red pulls down ducks shorts along with his underwear. Duck moans as he can feel reds bulge on his skin now. Red pushes down his pants and boxers at the same time. Ducks eyes widen to see a tentacle, red looked very uncomfortable with showing it "please shove that inside me" duck says not really thinking. "O-oh your not bothered by it?" Red asks surprised "of course I am i didn't expect you to be so big" " I- nevermind" red places duck back on his lap facing him. Red leans down and starts sucking on his nipple "mhn~" red Places two fingers in ducks mouth just as he moans, duck understands and begins to suck. "AH~" Duck let's out a loud noise meaning red had found his sweet spot and red began to abused it. Duck bites his lip to muffle his sounds. 'I would like to hear him' Red then presses a wet finger into duck and begins thrusting it in and out of him "o-Ooh~ wait wait w-wait I'm going to cum" red stops thrusting and duck lets out a whine. Red enters the second finger and begins scissoring ducks insides. "Ah~ HmN~ Hah~ red please~" red begins to thrust this fingers at a rapid speed hitting all the right places. "Red hnnm~ I'm g-gonna-" duck gets cut off by red kissing him while reds free hand pinches ducks nipples. "MHMMH~" white strings cover reds and ducks stomach. Duck and red part panting. "I think we should end here" red says trying to sound comforting. "N-no continue fill me to the brim~" "a-are you sure? you just came i don't want to pressure you" duck kisses red passionately "please i want this" duck begins to grind down again and slowly starts getting hard again. "Hnnn~ please I'll do good~ I'll be good for you~ please?~" ducks begging woke something inside of red. Red becomes incredibly hard. "Fine just know I'm not holding back" duck smirks at these words. Red pushes duck on the floor and rams into him "AH~" Reds tentacle starts moving around in duck "Hah~" ducks hands still tied over his head are twitching trying to grip anything. Red starts pounding into duck holding his waist in place. Reds tentacle begins to thicken and grow in size. "OH YES~ NHM~" red leans down and starts nibbling on ducks neck as he pounds into him sending more pleasure through ducks body causing duck to cum once again but red continues. "OH MY~ PLEASE~" red slows down "please what honey?" "Oh please~ please please~" "use your words" red thrusts become slower and slower. "Please~ please oh red please f### me like there's no tomorrow~ use me please~ make me not walk tomorrow~ make me all yours~ oh please" (i may write smut but i will never curse in one) without hesitation red starts pounding into duck. "OH RED YES~" and "OH~ HAH~ HA~" filled the room. "your so good for me hn~ i dont think i can wait much longer" "OH PLEASE ~ INSIDE OH INSIDE~ FILL ME~" with a few more thrusts red finishes inside, as he came his tentacle began to move like a worms inside of duck and hits ducks sweet spot as duck finishes for the third time. "I should get you out of these" red remembers the rope now that hes coming back to his senses. "Oh right" after red untangles the ropes off of duck he carries duck go their shared bedroom. "We can wash up tomorrow alright?" And with that duck fell asleep"good night ducky" red lies with him and kisses him goodnight.

OK GIVE ME FEEDBACK AND MAYBE SOME IDEAS OUGH