praise

Normal au
I'm like so mentally ill end me😘😘
__________________________

Huffs we're heard from reds room, the red man was jacking off with a stroker. "Nghm~ so tight" red however didn't know there was a certain duck watching him from a crack in him door. 'god why does this have to be so hot?' duck stares at red through the crack. Duck not being fully erect continues to watch as he palms his pants.

"So good~ doing so good for me" red says leaning his head back. Something about that sentence made Morgan come out. 'ugh fine Morgan but don't be too loud or he'll hear' duck thinks to himself.

Duck sits on the floor and unzips his pants. He starts stroking Morgan, closing his eyes and pretending all the praises that escape reds mouth are for him. Duck bites his sleeve as he hears the praises. "Doing so well~" pants leaving ducks mouth as he's getting closer.

A whimper leaving ducks mouth loud enough for red to hear, "uhh who's out there" before duck getting the time to move away reds door opens. Red seeing a panting blushing duck on his knees holding onto his d!ck. "I CAN EXPLAIN" duck blurts out trying to save himself. Red raises a brow. "I- uh I- just Heard i wasn't looking" red rolls his eyes and leans down to duck. "did you enjoy the show? It seems ur not quite finished huh?" "Its not what it looks like i-" Red points to morgan "so tell me what did cause that?"

Duck looks away, completely embarrassed that he was caught. He can't even look red in the eyes. "Come on now i wanna see you under my touch" duck not knowing what to do stands and walks closer to red.

"What do you say, wanna continue together?" Duck nods his head as fast as possible. Red cups ducks face and kisses him sending his tounge info ducks mouth. "Mnh~" duck moans into the kiss.

Red slowly starts to palm Morgan causing duck to moan. Red leads duck to the bed before red made him lay down on it duck interrupts. "Hold on please sit on the edge of ur bed" "uh sure" red sits down with his legs slightly opened. "I'm sure my mouth can do a much better job than the stocker" before red had the time to react duck began to lick reds tentacle.

"Mnn~ you taste quite delicious" duck continues to lick, "your doing good~" red begin's gripping ducks feathers. Hearing that duck whines and begins to put reds tip in his mouth.

without much time duck begins to bob his head. "Nnm~ good good~" this encourages duck to go faster. Morgan becoming harder and harder. "Pull off I'm going cvm" duck continues to suck and uses his hand to jerk off what he can't fit. Duck slows down and pulls almost all the way off. He starts sucking hard on the tip. "Ngm~ don't do that i-im close move o-off~"

duck forces himself to deep throat, the tentacle deep in his throat finally driving red to the edge and white explodes into ducks throat and mouth.

Ducks mouth being filled to the max, duck still sucks on the tentacle trying to get every last drop. Duck swallows and swallows reds cvm. Duck finally pulls away, panting heavily. "Did i do better?" Duck continues to like the cvm off of his beak. "So much better~ you did so so well for me" duck palms himself with that comment. Red realizes what ducks into, he pushes the duck onto the bed. "How bout i repay the favor and triple ur pleasure?"

TO BE CONTINUED TO A PARTE DOS HAHA TENGO QUE DESAYUNAR SO ADIOSS