love drug parte dos

UNA TROCA SALIÓ DE DURANGO A LOS DOS O TRES DE LA MAÑANA AYYYYYYYYY VIVA MÉXICO
_______________________
"A-ah~ r-red i already came t-twice-" duck says panting heavily. Red continues to like around and occasionally inside him again. "Nhh~ w-what would happen i-im yellow saw us?" Duck pants as he gripps the grass. Red parts away "i don't care. Your everything i care about right now~" red kisses down on ducks neck again while pressing the palm of his hand against ducks d!ck.

Duck whines of the over stimulation. "Can I continue?" Red licks ducks neck. "You still wanna keep going?!" Duck states at him in shock.

"F-fine don't go too rough please" red quickly gives him a deep kiss and sucks on ducks tounge. Red gets ducks hands over his head and with one hand he holds them in place. Duck moans into the kiss as red starts palming him. Ducks back arches at the sensitivity. "Hhnmm~ oh my this s- stimulation it's so overwhelming. But it feels too damn good"

Red began to unzip his pants and positions himself at the entrance. "Are you ready?" Red looks at duck seductively. Duck looks away "just get on with it" without time to spare red slammed hard into duck. "D-dear red~" red continues to slam into duck hitting ducks prostrate with each thrust. "o-oh red~ faster" red quickens his pace not stopping how hard he was going in. Red reaches his hand down and jerks duck off at the same pace as his thrusts.

Duck tries to grip something but can't since his hands were still being restraint by reds hand. "O- red if you don't st-op I won't b-be able to c-contain myself hn~" duck let out his moans made red thrust into him faster.

"Cum for me darling~" with hearing that duck moans one final time and overs reds stomach with cum. Red slows his thrusts for a minute to let duck enjoy his high. "Are you almost done?" Duck asks tired. "Almost~" Duck can still feel reds hot breath on his neck.

Red begin's thrusting faster and rougher again. His hand letting go of ducks d!ck and cups ducks cheek instead. Duck is a complete moaning mess, red leans down and kisses duck deeply eating all of his moans.

"T-too much~ haaa~" red quickens his pace and with his available hand he covers his finger with ducks cum. He sticks the finger into ducks hole along with his d!ck. Duck moans feeling incredibly full. "D-dear lord~ i-im gonna cum~" duck comes dry.

After what seems like an eternity red pulls out. he releases ducks hands "suck~" red commands. Duck panting like a dog just nods. He makes his way over to reds d!ck and starts sucking him off. Red thrusts his hips into ducks mouth completely abusing it as duck went down. Duck quickened his pace, with this red was finally getting close. "Mmm~ you feel so good~" red pulls duck off and lays him back down.

Red thrusts back into duck fast and rough "aH~ please fill me already~" red thrusts rougher into him. Red bites down on ducks neck and cums into him. "AH~ r-red~" red slowly thrusts into duck letting him feel the cum inside him.

"Sorry if I went too rough on you, let's get you into a bath." Red grabs their clothes and carries duck back to their house which wasn't too far from where they were. He places duck into the tub and opes the water to warm water. " Should we talk about what happened? I mean we have never even kissed before" red blushes "sorry shrignold gave me a pill but never told me what it was for.. i guess we found out" duck let's out a chuckle "i enjoyed it, let's do it again some time" red smiles to duck.

------after the bath and yes red showered too

Red helps duck enter a new change of clothes and tucks him into bed. "Want anymore pillows? More blankets?? Are you comfortable?" "I'm fine thank you for worrying tho just lay with me yeah?" "Ok" red gets into bed. "What are you waiting for? Cuddle me" red cuddles him and kisses his cheek. They both drift into sleep

Meanwhile with yellow

"Can I go home yet??" Yellow begs
"Oh i forgot about you. Yeah I'll get you into bed" shrignold grabs yellows hand and leads him to his room. "Will you read me a story?" Shrignold rolls his eyes. " I suppose since i did leave you outside all day"

ENJOY AHORA ADIOS YA TENGO SUEÑO JAJAJA GIVE ME FEEDBAKC TOO PLSS

red guy x duck SMUT AND MAYBE FLUF IDK ITS 2 AMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara